Job Title: Outside Sales - Commercial Construction Products for Hospitals
Total Income: $80,000
Are you an accomplished Account Manager with a background of selling commercial construction products? If so, this is an amazing opportunity.
Our client is a leading supplier of medical construction systems used in hospitals and large healthcare facilities. They are a global company, and the leader in their field. They are hiring an accomplished Outside Sales person to sell to accounts throughout Ontario.
You will be selling construction products primarily to hospitals for new builds and retro fits. These projects are sold through a bid/spec tendering process. Most projects are sold through large engineering and construction firms, but you will also have to focus on the hospital administration to get your products spec'd, and stay ahead of the bid cycles.
- Manage existing accounts by meeting with them regularly, educating them on new products and services, and identifying new projects.
- Prospect for new accounts and projects by researching the market place, institutions and community agencies to identify their needs and upcoming projects.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing plans by gathering market information, pricing, products, competition and other account data.
- The position offers excellent career potential. You will be joining a globally recognized company with offices around the world. The position offers a salary of $65,000 and on target income of $80,000 in year 1 + expenses, vacation and a strong benefits package.
- 3+ years experience selling construction products through a bid-spec tendering process
- Experience selling mechanical products, and with reading drawings
- Experience working with and selling through engineers and architects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven sales performance, and the ability to work autonomously to achieve your targets
- Must have a valid driver's license
LEAPJob is a Toronto-based sales and marketing recruiting firm. We help our clients drive revenue and achieve their growth targets by building top performing sales and marketing teams. To learn more about us visit our web site at http://www.LEAPJob.com.