Do you have a background selling material handling equipment or liquid/solid separation equipment? Are you looking for a high growth opportunity with a company investing in Canada? If so, this is a great opportunity.
You will be joining a leading manufacturer of liquid-solid separation equipment. They manufacture equipment used in waste water management used in multiple industries.
The focus is to target equipment manufacturers and systems integrators to integrate your products in theirs. The products range from $3k to $5k, and to get volume you will need to integrate. The other key target is to develop 2 to 3 key distributors in Canada.
You will be taking over an existing territory with a mandate for growth. You will be responsible for growing existing accounts, prospecting for new accounts and developing distribution partners.
The focus is on manufacturers in the Greater Toronto Area, but you will be expected to chase opportunities as they come up across Canada. Travel will be required in the role.
The position offers a salary of $60,000 to $70,000 + commissions. And the role offers plenty of growth. You are the first Canadian employee, and can take on a leadership role in the country as the sales grow.
- 10+ years of selling industrial machinery sales
- Experience selling equipment through OEMs and system integrators
- Experience selling equipment into plastics, flour milling, food packaging or industrial bakeries
- Experience selling conveyers and collector systems is a clear asset
- Ability to work autonomously, and drive sales with minimal supervision
- Experience developing and managing distributors
- Proven track record of hunting and new business development
- Able to assess the territory, develop a strategy for sales growth and execute on it
- Ability to travel within Canada, but live in the Greater Toronto Area