Do you sell store fixtures, point-of-purchase displays or other associated retail fixtures? If so, this is an exciting, lucrative opportunity.
Our client is a leader in custom made store fixtures and store furniture. They compete in a highly competitive marketplace with superior customer service and unique custom designs. They have a significant Canadian manufacturing facility to create custom designed products, as well as manufacturing facilities off-shore.
They are looking for a proven sales person who can hit the ground running. They will offer a lucrative compensation plan + support and capabilities to be successful in your territory. They are looking for a strong commercial sales track record selling at the corporate level of large retail chains and drugstores. It would be ideal if you have experience in the store fixtures, store furniture or millwork marketplace.
You will handle the full sales process of prospecting, setting up the face to face meetings and taking clients through the full sales cycle. Since design is a part of the process, you will collaborate with their corporate design team. Once the client is signed on and operational the account will be managed by an account manager in order to free you up to bring in the next new customer.
We are looking for the right fit. The compensation is $100,000 (guaranteed first year), and includes a base salary of $55,000, benefits, home office equipment and 4 weeks vacation. If you have an established book of business (and can transition in excess over $1M in sales first year) they will negotiate a higher compensation plan.
- 8+ years of successful sales of store-fixtures, displays, POP programs or related services to retailers
- Proven hunter and business developer. Your objective is to bring in $1M+ new business per year, and territory potential exceeds $2M
- Experience selling millwork or metal shop is a definite asset
- Ability to work independently from a home office
- Strong track record of hunting and prospecting for new business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Personal attributes include: open minded, adaptable, disciplined, and a positive attitude.