Are you a proven outside sales person, and looking for strong career opportunity?
Our client is a leading manufacturer of packaging solutions for wholesalers and distributors. They have a growing sales team, and they're looking to hire another strong sales rep.
You will be calling on Presidents, Operations and Plant Managers, and Purchasing and small to mid-size companies in the GTA. The focus is industrial companies that rely on packaging products.
The sales process requires both prospecting for new accounts, and up-selling and cross-selling existing ones. Once you get your foot in the door with a new account the goal is to go deep and wide and try to acquire all of their packaging needs.
The company is growing rapidly, and looking for sales people to help take the company to the next level. The organization currently has 5 sales people, and are looking to add 1 more top performers. You will join a young, vibrant culture that are excited about the company. The role has the potential to grow into sales management over 3 years based on performance.
The position offers a base salary of $$45,000 salary with on target earnings of $85,000 - $100,000 + benefits, car allowance and other perks.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience.
- Proven hunting and prospecting skills with lots of experience cold calling and prospecting for new business.
- Excellent relationship building skills. As you grow in the territory you will be assigned key accounts to manage and grow.
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic, and highly accountable. In the first quarter you will be measured primarily on your ability to generate estimates and quotes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.