Job Title: Inside Sales - IT Consulting Services
Total Income: $65,000
Do you love running marketing programs and generating sales ready leads? Our client is a successful IT consulting firm. They provide best practices and programs for implementing large IT projects. Their expertise is sought out by many of the most recognized companies in Canada and the United States.
The Inside Sales role is responsible for engaging prospects, introducing them to the services and qualifying them until they are ready to work with a sales person.
The organization generates leads by hosting weekly webinars. Typically the webinars bring in 200 to 400 participants. You will be responsible for calling on the attendees, qualifying them, and setting appointments with the Senior Sales Reps following the event. In addition, you will call on people that have previously attended events, and work those relationships until they are ready to enter the sales cycle.
This is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing person who is well versed in demand creation and engaging customers until they are ready to buy. The position offers a $50,000 salary + a performance bonus up to $20,000 + vacation.
- 2+ years of business-to-business lead generation, ideally for an IT product/service
- Proven track record of teleprospecting
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Experience selling IT products such as software, services or equipment
- Team player and work well in a team selling environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is an asset