Reports to: The Program Director
Purpose of the Position:
Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director is responsible for assigned duties and front-line support activities at LDR Holistic H.E.R. Women's Treatment Facility.
NOTE: This position requires workers be available for shift and weekend work.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ethically adhere to company standards, demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Conduct regular house inspections for safety concerns, chemicals, fire, food storage and safety equipment.
- Keep work space clean
- Supervise and review client assignments including step work, journals, readings etc.
- Complete client intake forms in accordance with established procedures when required.
- Inventory and ordering of office supplies, house needs.
- Provide support and help to clients according to their assessed needs using individual treatment plans, one on one tracking, reviewing steps and journals.
- Maintain up-to-date records and participate in clinical consultation and caseload management activities, as necessary.
- Ensure house rules are enforced.
- Contact supervisory staff immediately if situation dictates.
- Report any medical concerns to the Program Director and document in client file.
- Conduct sessions to inform the public about issues and resources related to chemical dependency (as requested).
Qualifications / Skills
Communication skills; conflict resolution skills; good telephone manner; responsible; dependable; actively participating in own recovery program (for those with chemical dependency issues). Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Ability to work sensitively within a trauma-informed treatment model. Preference will be given to individuals who have taken a Residential Training Course.
Experience with 12-steps an asset; experience working with a chemically affected population in a clinical setting is preferred.