Layer 7 Technologies is seeking add QA Analysts to join an energetic and growing QA department.
You have ideally worked in a QA department for at least 4 years, performing a mix of manual and automation-based product testing. You should be comfortable performing a variety of tasks – from product testing to functional specification review, documentation, 3rd party software installation/configuration, and server setup/configuration – and should be comfortable performing them independently. While not necessarily your primary focus, you will have used automated testing tools, either running automated scripts or creating test artifacts, and/or been involved in performance testing. You thrive in a formal QA environment, where overall release and testing processes are defined enough to give structure, and enjoy owning tasks from “cradle to grave”.
- Participate in all aspects of testing an XML-based security product, including functional review, test planning, environment setup, testcase creation, bug creation and validation, functional and regression testing.
- Design, deploy and maintain testing environment (both real and virtual) for security, performance and functionality testing
- Install and maintain 3rd party software products as required for testing
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, often at a low level.
- Functional testcase automation for product, as required
- Actively contribute to growing knowledge base for our product, and interface with support team as required
- Produce internal documentation for QA as required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years experience in a formal software QA environment
- Comfortable working in Windows and command line Linux environments.
- Browser based testing experience with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Solid understanding of HTML4/5, HTTP/S, XML, CSS, API’s, JSON and REST
- Familiarity with general networking principles and domains
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, disciplined and detail oriented.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Fitnesse automated testing framework, Froglogic Squish, or Selenium automation tools. Watir and Celerity would also be acceptable.
- 1+ year’s development experience in either java/C#/perl, developing test scripts in a QA environment.
- Experience performance/load testing high throughput server environments
- Experience working with virtual environments (VMWare) and/or cloud-based deployments.
- Familiar with WIKI products, JIRA, SOAP-based testing tools
Indeed - 11 months ago
- 4 days ago
- 4 days ago
Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
- 2 hours ago