SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER-New position
LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 1 clinic in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
Your mission as a Senior Graphic Designer:
Reporting to the Marketing Production Manager, the Senior Graphic Designer is a key team member who develops strong design concepts and deliverables that directly contribute to successful marketing strategies. This person also acts as a resource for the other members of the studio when it comes to providing creative inspiration, guidance and ensuring brand consistency across all channels. We are looking for someone who has strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills who can excel in a changing environment.
- Conceptualize and design for various types of projects including print, out of home, digital and email.
- Work closely with the marketing production manager and director of marketing and communications to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points
- Contribute creatively to the evolution of our brand identity
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the constraints of cost and time
- Present ideas and concepts and interpret feedback
- Provide guidance, creative inspiration and suggestions to other members of the studio when needed
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this job description.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Solid understanding of production process
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work autonomously
- Ability to take art direction and critique
- Ability to design solutions based on project parameters and lead them through to execution
- Able to excel in a changing environment, manage several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Willingness and drive to keep up to date with new developments in the digital graphic design field
- Education in a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Flash
- Experience in both traditional print and digital design
- Experience working in HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery
- Responsive web and email design experience
- Strong understanding of Web Design
This is a full-time (40 hours), permanent position. The schedule is Monday to Friday and a full training is given to all new hires. A competitive compensation for this position is offered as well as fringe benefits. If you think you are the ideal candidate, please complete our application form and be sure to attach your CV.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY/PASTE LINK BELOW INTO WEB BROWSER: