LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 1 clinic in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team!
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Receptionist
As a Receptionist at LASIK MD, the mission is to welcome patients and start their clinical experience positively. The receptionist must make every patient feel at ease at LASIK MD and give the best possible first impression of our services.
In addition, the receptionist must complete clerical tasks and manage telephone calls efficiently.
- Greet incoming patients and potential patients warmly and direct them to the waiting room, ensure that all new patients complete the questionnaire to add to their chart
- Actively listen to patient needs and direct their inquiries appropriately, both on the phone and in person
- Manage the phone lines for the clinic and respond to voicemails in a timely manner
- Update the appointment and patient file software accurately after each patient arrival and departure
- Distribute emails, messages, mail and faxes to the appropriate team member
- Prepare, scan, retrieve, label and file patient charts and manage digital files
- Call our patients to confirm appointments
- Mail invoices and other documents
- Check inventory and clinic esthetics as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Have excellent customer orientation, demonstrating emotional intelligence
- Be at ease navigating computers and software, learn new software quickly
- Be at ease managing telephone system, printer, scanner, copier and fax machine
- Excellent execution skills and organization skills, comfortable with multitasking
- Ability to adapt well to often-changing environment
- Must thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Experience working in reception at a business or doctor’s office would be an asset
- Experience in customer service/client care would be an asset
This is a part-time, 1 year contract position. A competitive salary equivalent to $14/hour and fringe benefits are offered for this position. A full training is given to all new hires. Candidates must be flexible and available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. The applicant will also be trained as a Surgical Counselor.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON LINK: