WE ARE OPENING SOON IN FORT MC MURRAY!
LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada . We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? We want you! Join our team at our Fort Mc Murray location!
LASIK MD’s mission
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Clinical Counselor
The Clinical/Surgical Counselor projects an important image of LASIK MD in the eyes of the patient. Reporting to the Center Director, your main responsibility is to explain the different plans and surgeries that we offer all the while explaining the pricing structure to all patients. As well as is to reassure patients before the surgery while receiving the payment, explaining the consent forms and explaining the surgery procedure in detail.
LASIK MD Values
- We encourage continuous learning and development
- We are dedicated to excellent patient service
- We encourage opportunities for those who demonstrate excellence
- We are open to new ideas and opinions from our employees
- We are a diverse and equitable company, and all applicants are given equal opportunity.
- Explaining the surgery price to patients
- Discussing the type of surgeries and plans offered (Vision Care Plan)
- Book the surgery dates
- Create daily converting reports
- Answer the patient's questions and explain the consent forms
- Reassure the patients
- Updating the appointment program (CRM)
- Any other tasks requested by the Center Director
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL (2 or 3 years of experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a medical clinic environment preferred and or strong Interest in health services field
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Sense of organization
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work with numbers
- Ability to Maitain Patient Confidentiality
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Must be able to travel to our other locations for training for a duration of 2-3 weeks
A competitive compensation is offered, and the position includes fringe benefits and a monthly bonus. This is a permanent Part-time position, and candidates must be available to work on a flexible schedule (days, evenings, and weekends). The selected candidate will also be cross-trained in other clinical positions. A full training is given to all new hires.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY PASTE LINK IN WEB BROWSER