LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 2 clinics in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team!
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Clinical Counselor
The Clinical Counselor projects an important image of LASIK MD in the eyes of the patient. Reporting to the Center Director, the Clinical Counselor's main responsibility is to explain the different plans and surgeries that we offer all the while explaining the pricing structure to all patients.
- Explain the surgery price to patients
- Discuss the type of surgeries and plans offered (Vision Care Plan)
- Book the surgery dates
- Update the appointment program (CRM)
- Create daily converting reports
- Answer the patient's questions and explain the consent forms
- Reassure the patients
- Any other tasks requested by the Center Director
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Previous sales experience an asset (1 or 2 years experience)
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work with numbers
- Sense of organization
- Interest in health services field
A competitive compensation of $14.00/hour is offered, and this includes fringe benefits and a performance bonus.
This is a permanent full-time position, and candidates must be available to work between 35-40 hours per week on a flexible schedule (days, evenings, and weekends). The selected candidate may also be cross-trained in other clinical positions. A full training is given to all new hires.
LASIK MD Values:
- We encourage continuous learning and development
- We are dedicated to excellent patient service
- We encourage opportunities for those who demonstrate excellence
- We are open to new ideas and opinions from our employees
- We are a diverse and equitable company, and all applicants are given equal opportunity.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.