LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 1 clinic in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Clinical Counselor
Reporting directly to their clinic Center Director & Regional CC Supervisor, the Clinical Counselors’ main responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service while achieving their surgery booking-to-completion objective. The Clinical Counselor is relied upon to help manage the surgery schedule by ensuring both quality and consistent bookings while also executing strong retention techniques.
- Maintain and exceed personal and clinic target “sales” objectives, demonstrating personal motivation and initiative
- Uphold outstanding customer service, using emotional intelligence and active listening
- Provide accurate information to patients regarding surgery pricing & available plans offered by LASIK MD
- Manage and address patient questions in a timely manner, using clear communication and displaying a high level of customer orientation
- Accurately complete all administrative tasks associated with the position; i.e. follow up & retention calls
- Update and ensure accuracy of appointment scheduler, phone system, as well as all necessary tracking reports
- Complete financing applications when required
- Participate and contribute to bi-weekly meetings with their Regional CC Supervisor
- Keep up to date on operational memos and policies
- Any other tasks requested by Center Director or Regional Clinical Counselor Supervisor
- Maintain functioning knowledge of at least 1 to 2 other clinical positions
- Excellent communicator; both written and verbal (bilingualism is required if applicable in the given area)
- Strong customer service (5 years or more would be preferred) & sales background would be essential (minimum 2 years)
- Exceptional multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Results driven / goal oriented and ability to execute quickly
- Persuasive communication skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
- Excellent use of judgment
- Interest in the health care or health services field
- 5 years of relevant customer service experience
- 2 years of relevant sales experience
A competitive compensation for this position is offered and this includes fringe benefits.
This is a full-time, permanent position. A full training is given to all new hires. Candidates must be flexible and available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. There is a possibility of cross-training in additional positions. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.