LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 1 clinic in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team!
LASIK MD employees can be also called upon to work on ad-hoc projects or to assist in tasks and projects related to its affiliated brands. Our employees are expected to be versatile and open to the possibility of learning new skills. Most clinical cross-training or affiliated brand tasks would be considered adjacent to the employee’s current tasks and level of responsibility.
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Clinical Assistant
The Clinical Assistant projects an important image of LASIK MD in the eyes of the patient.
The goal of the Clinical Assistant is to assist during the pre-op testing and filling out the patient’s charts accurately
- Assisting during the pre-op exams and filling the patient’s charts accurately.
- Answering patient’s questions and ensure the best service
- Taking out post-op charts for the following day
- Updating the appointment system after every patient
- Any other tasks as per required by the Center Director or management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in french and english
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience especially in a medical clinic environment an asset
- Ability to adapt to change
- Sense of organization
- Ability to work as a team
- Customer service driven
- Interest in health services field
- Sales experience an asset
- Available evenings and weekends
A competitive compensation equivalent to $17/hour is offered for this position, in addition to a monthly bonus and fringe benefits.
Candidates must be available to work between 33 to 40 hours per week on a flexible schedule (days, evenings, and weekends). The selected candidate may also be cross-trained in other clinical positions. A full training is given to all new hires.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.