LASIK MD is a national provider of laser vision correction, with over 30 clinics across Canada and 2 clinics in the United States. We have grown to be the leading laser vision correction provider in Canada, all because of people like you! For your experience and enthusiasm, we offer excellent career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, fair benefits and many other great incentives. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people's lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
LASIK MD’s mission:
We give people freedom from eyeglasses and contact lenses using the most advanced technology, at an affordable price. We provide excellent personalized care and a memorable experience.
You can be part of this life-changing process!
Your mission as a Center Director
The Center Director (CD) at LASIK MD is a key player in the success of the clinic. The CD must manage the patient relationship, employee relations and clinic operations with the best possible quality and efficiency. The CD is accountable for the clinic’s atmosphere, performance, and level of service.
- Effectively delegate tasks to team, and ensure their completion
- Work collaboratively with Optometrist and Ophthalmologists , keeping in mind the best interests of the patients
- Create employee schedule and patient schedule, or collaborate with other members of clinic management team in the creation of these schedules
- Respond to email inquiries from the Central Administrative Office (CAO), employees, patients, medical professionals and vendors in a timely manner
- Respond to phone calls and voicemails from the aforementioned parties in a timely manner
- Recruit new employees as needed, and ensure the recruitment and orientation process is thorough and effective
- Manage employee performance, complete employee reviews and manage inter-employee relations
- Mentor and coach other members of management team and employees as needed
- Plan social events for employees and medical professionals in the clinic
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of clinic reports
- Be a source of information on clinic operations
- Although based out of the Mississauga clinic, this role will also be responsible for overseeing the Vaughan clinic.
- Travel to the Vaughan clinic will be required.
- Ability to adapt well to an often-changing environment and be business-minded
- Excellent customer orientation to both internal and external clients
- Manage day-to-day challenges autonomously and decisively, manage personal stress and demonstrate personal drive and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, displaying empathy, emotional intelligence, confidence, professionalism and leadership
- Ability to effectively develop and coach others, problem-solve, and resolve conflicts
- Ability to foster teamwork and manage team’s performance with credibility
- Intermediate-level computer skills and ease with learning new software, comfortable with MS office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Be detail-oriented and thorough
- Experience in management/supervision or relevant internal LASIK MD experience and training is a must
- A Bachelor’s degree in management or business is considered to be an asset
- Experience in retail or customer service/client care is considered to be an asset
- Experience in a medical office is considered to be an asset
A competitive compensation for this position is offered and this includes fringe benefits.
This is a full-time, permanent position. A full training is given to all new hires. Candidates must be flexible and available to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.
LASIK MD Values:
- We encourage continuous learning and development
- We are dedicated to excellent patient service
- We encourage opportunities for those who demonstrate excellence
- We are open to new ideas and opinions from our employees
- We are a diverse and equitable company, and all applicants are given equal opportunity.
PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://bc.tbe.taleo.net/BC1/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=LASIKMD&cws=1&rid=146
Indeed - 11 months ago