Landmark Sign Ltd. is looking for an experienced graphic designer.
Preference will be given to those with signage design background.
- Adobe Illustrator (Moderate to Advance)
- Adobe InDesign (Moderate to Advance)
- Adobe Photoshop (Moderate to Advance)
- Corel Draw (Moderate to Advance)
- Experience working in multiple projects and tight deadlines, with ability to produce quality work
- Experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams under tight deadlines
- Strong illustration and logo design background
- Understanding brands and ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing; share information and ideas with others
- Have great listening skills
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working with other creative individuals
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years professional graphic design experience
- BA preferred but not required
- Experience in Signage design preferred
Ability to work in busy environment; work with others as a team; problem solving; job task, planning and organizing; writing, reading, following instructions; finding information; critical thinking; decision making and continuous learning.
Based on experience and negotiable
How to apply:
Please forward cover letter and resume via email only
Applications will be accepted until 17th May by 4 pm
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.