Position: Maintenance Person / PM Shift Property/Location: Lake Louise Inn Hotel
Department: Maintenance Address: Lake Louise, Alberta
Reports to: Maintenance Manager Employment: Regular, Full Time
Manages Others: No Start Date: Immediate
A rewarding and exciting career opportunity for energetic, talented, dedicated and service oriented individuals who have a passion for the Hospitality industry.
As part of Atlific Hotels, Lake Louise Inn Hotel is a full-service hotel with 247 guest rooms and suites nestled in the heart of the picturesque Banff National Park, surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, and a few minutes away from the beautiful Lake Louise.
Using power and hand tools, this position provides general labor, maintenance assistance and preventative maintenance functions to Maintenance Dept of the Hotel.
- Performs general plumbing tasks as needed to repair sinks, toilets, tub/showers
- Maintain the overall good repair of hotel rooms including all facilities, furnishings and fixtures
- Repair and maintain hotel room heating/ventilation system
- Assist with renovation projects and upgrades
- Assist with repairs to and maintain kitchen, laundry, and pool/spa/fitness equipment/areas
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance checks throughout all areas of the hotel, front & back, inside & out
- Operate, maintain and repair boilers
- Perform scheduled routine maintenance on equipment by lubricating, cleaning and testing as required
- Contribute to the hotel’s preparedness during fire and safety emergencies
- Use both power and hand tools in a safe, efficient manner
- Conduct mechanical rounds, water quality testing of pool and hot tubs as per requirements.
- Available for shift work for after-hour calls, emergencies, weekends and holiday shifts.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the smooth operation of the department and the hotel.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Able to work safely in unsupervised environment. Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Able to follow direction and instruction and perform basic maintenance repairs using hand or power tools safely. Valid Alberta driver’s license an asset.
A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement;
A competitive compensation package (Pay and Benefits);
Subsidized Staff Housing
Interested candidates are invited to send their Resume Email Address
Please visit our website for the deatils - www.lakelouiseinn.com
Atlific Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We develop our people and help them become outstanding hospitality leaders. We seek qualified, energetic, and self-motivated hospitality professionals who put their personal stamp on guest service excellence. We provide our people with a caring and fun work environment. We create a familial atmosphere and culture by celebrating our fellowship, our partner hotels, and the communities in which we operate. We support our team member’s personal and professional growth within a dynamic, successful company that is passionate about hotel management.
The incumbent will be responsible for administrative and clerical duties.