We are a fast paced and dynamic organization looking to hire a Controller in our Kemptville, ON office.
The chosen candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience preferably in the construction field and the ability to manage payroll. In addition, you must have a CGA designation or actively working towards it and at a minimum level 4.
The Controller will be responsible for managing the daily accounting operations which includes the following:
· Report to and work in collaboration with the CFO
· manage full cycle Accounting
· Coordinate and supervise monthly closings
· Preparing and present financial statements
· Developing internal policies and procedures
· Preparation and analysis of revenue and expense budgets
· Perform other special projects as assigned
· Adhere to a system of internal controls
· CGA designation or actively working towards it and at a minimum level 4.
· Minimum 5 years related experience
Exceptional organizational, analytical, communication skills and deadline driven
· Ability to work to deadlines and under constraints in a fast paced-environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If interested, reply with your resume attached, along with salary requirements.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and...