L Brands Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A good place to start
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2014
My experience at L Brands although stressful definitely gave me the knowledge and training I needed to further my career as a manager.
The training provided was excellent and the company really tries to prepare their managers for a balanced work/life style.
An extraordinary and fun place to work. The company that provides you motivation and tools to enhance your skills.
POS Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC2 December 2013
Sometimes our team or department meetings happen during lunch time, especially if some issues arise and need an urgent attention to have either temporary or permanent resolution. During such given incident, we gather with our lunch together and start giving ideas and suggestions. We didn't feel like we are working because it feels like friends gather around having conversation. And with this approach the stress was eliminated which helps a lot to bring out more positive results and everyone become productive.
Pros
General Assembly, department lunch meetings and some occasions have free lunch, free pizza or free breakfast.
Cons
Overtime and on call support sometimes needed.
Nice place to work at.
Administrative Assistant - to the VP of Finance (Current Employee) –  Dorval9 April 2012
Look forward coming to work. Our department works as a team and everyone in the other departments are freindly.
Pros
summer hours
Cons
nothing to mention