L Brands

L Brands Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place to start
Store Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2014
My experience at L Brands although stressful definitely gave me the knowledge and training I needed to further my career as a manager.
The training provided was excellent and the company really tries to prepare their managers for a balanced work/life style.
An extraordinary and fun place to work. The company that provides you motivation and tools to enhance your skills.
POS Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Dorval, QCDecember 2, 2013
Pros: general assembly, department lunch meetings and some occasions have free lunch, free pizza or free breakfast.
Cons: overtime and on call support sometimes needed.
Sometimes our team or department meetings happen during lunch time, especially if some issues arise and need an urgent attention to have either temporary or permanent resolution. During such given incident, we gather with our lunch together and start giving ideas and suggestions. We didn't feel like we are working because it feels like friends gather – more... around having conversation. And with this approach the stress was eliminated which helps a lot to bring out more positive results and everyone become productive. – less
Nice place to work at.
Administrative Assistant - to the VP of Finance (Current Employee), DorvalApril 9, 2012
Pros: summer hours
Cons: nothing to mention
Look forward coming to work. Our department works as a team and everyone in the other departments are freindly.
wearhouse
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHSeptember 19, 2014
bad processing system and vary demanding
management and co-workers made the job fun
n/a
Sales Support Associates (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Process merchandise; maintain backroom, under stock to brand standards;Replenish merchandise
Fast Paced Retail
Senior Financial Analyst - Store Finance (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2014
The company allows you to take control of your career. But the hardest part of the job is finding work life balance.
Enjoyed working for this organization; positive, welcoming culture.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: fun environment, supervisor engagment
Environment was positive and upbeat, with a sense of understanding and concern for associates' personal lives.

Management was fair and aware of associates' needs and requirements. Co-workers were open and accepting.
Productive work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAAugust 30, 2014
Pros: growth
I have worked for limited brands for alost ten years. It was my first job out of high school. I first worked as a sales associate and soon after was promoted to sales lead. I have been recognized as employee of the month etc. many times. I value a job that allows room for growth.
Enjoyable Retail Environment
Assistant Retail Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 26, 2014
Pros: fun products to sell
Cons: retail pay, demanding schedule
Fun place to work, advancement opportunities, good store managers. Learned a lot about retail sales, scheduling, and managing others.
Great company for extroverts
Commercialization Project Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 25, 2014
Great company to work for. Fast paced company with little work/life balance. Fantastic for learning opportunities on and off the job. Lots of free little giveaways. Difficult to be an introvert at this company/
Gained Tremendous Experience as an Intern at L Brands
Procurement & Business Services Intern (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2014
During my time as a Procurement Intern at L Brands I gained experience that I will carry with me in my future endeavors. I took on the responsibility of a full time associate and was able to get involved in multiple key projects that supported Victoria Secret, Bath and Body Works, La Senza and the Distribution Centers located at our corporate headquarters.
Compassionate, positive people with a common goal
Bath and Body Works Assistant Merchant (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free product, nice atmosphere and cafeteria, positive atmosphere
Cons: mindless work, micromanagement
At L Brands, I worked as an Assistant Merchant. The position was different every day, one day might be prepping for a display in the store, the other creating displays for the CEO of L Brands to view. The management was involved, slight micromanagement i.g. showing up unexpectedly to ensure work is being done, checking in every hour, showing progress – more... throughout the day. The most enjoyable was the positive attitude and peers who always celebrated every event.The hardest part of the job was respecting people's title and not questioning their ideas due to their position, and with my creative thinking, I always want to challenge (respectively) outside of the box! Also, I participated in Pelotonia which was a life changing experience! – less
Good Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kettering,OhioJuly 26, 2014
Pros: incentives
A typical day at work would be on the floor for 8 hours at a time taking incoming calls and placing orders.
Nice experience
RLPM (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2014
Nice experience, but you have to work very hard to advance. High level leadership is amazing, lower level managers can be difficult to work for.
you need to have passion
Category Supervisor (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: always up for a challenge
Cons: lack of set schedule
Its a great place to learn about yourself however its a great way to challenge your thinking.
PERMANENT AND FULLTIME EMPLOYMENT WITH ADVANCEMENT POTENTIAL
High Lift Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: company shopping perks
Cons: long hours
THIS WAS A COMPANY I STRONGLY APPRECIATED. AS EMPLOYEES WE WERE OPEN TO ADVANCEMENT THIS WAS A WORKPLACE THAT YOU COULD EXCEL THROUGH DEDICATION AND PROFESSIONALISM.
Easy going job, with great people.
Processor (Former Employee), Columbus OHJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free wifi, paid holidays, vacation, 401k
Cons: once you use up your vacation days, you cant request off anymore, you would have to call off and calling of is a point, you only get 11 points
A typical day at work would be me standing on an assembly line with lots of people around a conveyor belt. All we would pick are Victoria secret underwear while listening to music. Free Wifi.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2014
My job title was called a picker which consists of me putting clothes in a cart and putting them into boxes using an RF gun. I also packed the boxes and put them on an assembly line. I worked individual but as well as with a group.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
I loved working here, great culture, good training opportunities and fantastic benefits.
Productive, busy
Bilingual Sale Representative Associate (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 11, 2014
Pros: friendly, nice environment, training, etc
Cons: short hours
Productive, friendly
All about customer service
Excellent
Friendly and always available to help
Always try to do the best of my job
The environment and the management

1 2 3 4 5

About L Brands

BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, – Read more