L Brands

L Brands Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An extraordinary and fun place to work. The company that provides you motivation and tools to enhance your skills.
POS Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Dorval, QCDecember 2, 2013
Pros: general assembly, department lunch meetings and some occasions have free lunch, free pizza or free breakfast.
Cons: overtime and on call support sometimes needed.
Sometimes our team or department meetings happen during lunch time, especially if some issues arise and need an urgent attention to have either temporary or permanent resolution. During such given incident, we gather with our lunch together and start giving ideas and suggestions. We didn't feel like we are working because it feels like friends gather – more... around having conversation. And with this approach the stress was eliminated which helps a lot to bring out more positive results and everyone become productive. – less
Limited Brands
Director of Foodservice (Former Employee), Kettering, OhioJune 12, 2012
Pros: great salary, benefits
Cons: lack of reasonable expectations
Limited brands was a good company to work for. They have strong beliefs and great resources. My typical day was to keep people happy, both associates and customers. My peers were fantastic teachers, they just did not teach me everything I needed to be successful. I did have my own problems, but did not feel comfortable asking questions. Many situations – more... were not covered in training, and I made decisions I felt appropriate. sometimes these were not similar to what my supervisors felt. My direct reports felt as they were above my level and treated me as such, with little to no respect for me. – less
Nice place to work at.
Administrative Assistant - to the VP of Finance (Current Employee), DorvalApril 9, 2012
Pros: summer hours
Cons: nothing to mention
Look forward coming to work. Our department works as a team and everyone in the other departments are freindly.
you need to have passion
Category Supervisor (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: always up for a challenge
Cons: lack of set schedule
Its a great place to learn about yourself however its a great way to challenge your thinking.
Easy going job, with great people.
Processor (Former Employee), Columbus OHJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free wifi, paid holidays, vacation, 401k
Cons: once you use up your vacation days, you cant request off anymore, you would have to call off and calling of is a point, you only get 11 points
A typical day at work would be me standing on an assembly line with lots of people around a conveyor belt. All we would pick are Victoria secret underwear while listening to music. Free Wifi.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2014
My job title was called a picker which consists of me putting clothes in a cart and putting them into boxes using an RF gun. I also packed the boxes and put them on an assembly line. I worked individual but as well as with a group.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
I loved working here, great culture, good training opportunities and fantastic benefits.
Productive, busy
Bilingual Sale Representative Associate (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 11, 2014
Pros: friendly, nice environment, training, etc
Cons: short hours
Productive, friendly
All about customer service
Excellent
Friendly and always available to help
Always try to do the best of my job
The environment and the management
Internship
Intern Medical Asst. (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 30, 2014
Great hands-on learning opportunity if you're looking to gain knowledge of this field within the medical industry.
good
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJune 27, 2014
Pros: postive place
Cons: no advancement in my field lake of job clarity.
I loved working in the call center environment but they lack of communication with they management was too much to handle.
Fun place with a game room
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 26, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: long breaks
Nice people and great customers ! Good management . Taught me everything I know from my manners and greeting to my patience . Also learned to have passion in everything that i do . The hardest part of my job was handling all the dishes . Everything else was amazing , From the Managers to my job to the co workers to the customers .
great company
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 25, 2014
Pros: got samples of new items coming out
Cons: the hours
great company! always rewarded us if we did great and met our numbers. gave us Christmas bonuses.
Fun work place
Merchandise Processor/Human Resource (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 24, 2014
They strive to make our day comfortable within a fast pace. The staff is versatile and well rounded
productive place
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 14, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
this was ultimately my favorite place to work. I stayed moving around. great chances to advance in the company. Loved to listen to my music while I worked independently. I learned how to pay attention to details.
Definitely a fun place to work.
Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 29, 2014
My typical day was very fast paced and productive. My co-workers were amazing and we all worked well as a team. My job was very challenging with change but I enjoy change and I liked that I would learn something new every day whether it was from a customer, co worker, or management. As for management goes, sometimes my direct manager would micro manager – more... and not trust my judgement in leading my team to success. As for the rest of management they were very supportive and a great team to work with. But all around I enjoyed working for Limited Brands/ Victoria's Secret. I am proud to say I was part of the VS team :) – less
Fun and lovely work environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus OhioMay 28, 2014
Cons: the fast changing industry of technology.
I learned excellent customer service skills, hardest part of the job was alway being up to date with technology. I loved the fast paced environment. I was a retail sales consultant so I sold a lot of phones.
productive
Merchandise processor (Former Employee), reynoldsburg ohioMay 22, 2014
it was fun and very uplifting.I worked with great caring people.
L Brands
Auditor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 20, 2014
L Brands is a great place to work. Employee benefits are offered to all associates of the company. Management does an excellent job of employee review and is very helpful with assisting in potential advancement within the company.
Great culture. No upward mobility
Brand Director - Bath & Body Works (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Fast-paced, good place to work. Leading retailer. I would recommend a career here.
Productive work place. Customer friendly environment. Great customer experience.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Willow Grove, PAMay 15, 2014
A typical day at work includes greeting customers. Making sure they have a great customer experience even if they are coming in for a free pair of underwear to getting one or two bras. While being at this workplace, I have learned to be a better leader. Associates and lead management get along well although everybody has their moments. The hardest part – more... of the job would probably be trying to sell to customers when there is not a lot of people coming into the store. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming into contact with different kinds of people and really making their day. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About L Brands

BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, – Read more