L'Oréal Employee Reviews

lively atmoshphere to work
Fragrance Demonstrator since 1995 - casual (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2013
sign in as a visitor to department store, hand out fragrance cards to customers promoting the product. I learn a lot about dealing with different types of people and thier personalities. Co-workers in the beauty department are a lively bunch to work with, keep things fun. There is no hard part in the job, it is quite the same every time. I enjoy selling and talking with people about the products I believe in and promote. Always trying to find different techniques to sell the product to keep things interesting.
Pros
great wages, free product at times
Cons
no cons that's why i have been doing this for 18 years:)
Great environment with dedicated, goal oriented employees who put customer satisfaction above all else
Stock and general maintenance (Former Employee) –  Montreal QC11 January 2013
Stocking shelves, taking inventory and occasionally providing help on the floor. I learned to listen to what customers want to give them the best experience possible as well as keep them wanting more.
Great management, dedicated employees who love what they do. The best part was the employees. Nothing seemed hard because everyone wanted to be their and made everything enjoyable.
Pros
working with dedicated people
Bien dans l'ensemble malgré la pression
Chef de Produits (Former Employee) –  Bruxelles, MB26 November 2012
En Marketing ; beaucoup de travail à réaliser dans un délai court. Présentation des produits envers l'équipe commerciale (en français et en anglais)
environnement de travail stimulant
Opérateur de fabrication (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 July 2012
une journnée de travail à l'ORÉAL est toujours bien remplie. on se rend pas compte du temps. je travalle dans la pesée. il faut etre efficace car il y a toujours une moyenne à faire.L,aspet le plus difficile est la sécurité, car on travaille avec des produit qui sont de toute nature.
Pros
bon salaire, un travail agréable, un mileu respectueux.
Cons
contrat temporaire, un travail de nuit pour des années et des années.
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montreal QC4 June 2012
At L'Oreal my tasks included much of what I was taught at school. how to file a document, opening main, separating invoices, using all the equipment such as the photocopier and fax machine. I was also in charge of the Cash department so handling money was very important.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
it was only contract
Worked volunteer as an onsite event coordinator. Great experience!
Volunteer Onsite Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2012
Sufficent expereince in the execution of fashion events. I met many contacts, I worked with in the future.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 April 2012
Great place to work for. Amazing management, good team work, great technology.