L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent place to work
Credit Analyst - Large Distributors (Current Employee), Streetsboro, OhioJuly 7, 2014
working a blue collar job, you get treated like you are replaceable. Working white collar job, you are treated better, but still limited as to what you can do in the future.
Management Information System Consultant
Management Information System Consultant (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJuly 3, 2014
• Performed basic computer hardware and software installation and configuration.
• Investigated system problems and provided solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment.
Building relatioships, fun and challenging
Regional Education Manager (Former Employee), NY NYJune 24, 2014
Cons: long traveling hours
Review Emails, plan and coordinate educational calendars, coaching and facilitating trainings, working on company show and events with distributors.
I managed 30 subcontractors in the education team.
Helping business and Educators to reach to the next level and provide superior services to clientele and stage work.

Challenging when traveling long hours.
your always busy
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Solon, OHJune 19, 2014
Pros: beneifits
Cons: last minute call offs
loreal was an normal factory job going in as an temp can be a little over the top with the last minute call ins and call off but all together I made a good living with the job while it lasted
good learning
beuty advisor (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJune 19, 2014
Pros: picnic once in year
Cons: no appreciation
good learning period

good acheivement but no appreciation.........
Fun and ethical work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility
Great company ethics! As a vegan I stand behind The Body Shop!
Great company with empressive art of beauty
Viet Nam - Human Resources Director (Former Employee), Viet NamMay 30, 2014
Pros: free products
Cons: not competitive salary
Huge new knowledge to learn. Have big room to do job and implement new things. Young population and very open minded. Direct leader demonstrated well Caring value. The challenge is sharing and motivating headquarter in France understand country's situation to get more support. The most enjoyable part was learning a lot of art of beauty (make-up, fragance, – more... hair, etc) – less
Not a good place to work.
Sales (Former Employee), New HampshireMay 29, 2014
Pros: good discount on products.
Cons: not a good job to survive on! poor management!
When I was hired I was promised a good amount of hours per week. Then when I actually got my hours, it was much less then I was promised that I had to look for another job. The pay was very low and the job is equal to a janitor, lifting,unloading truck,stocking shelves, dusting, sweeping and cleaning bathrooms. This job did not train me well with the – more... cash registers and products. The training on the products was up front on the computer standing while customers needed cashed out or needed assistance. The people I worked with where not helpful so it made it difficult to do my job correctly. The management was not helpful at all. The review consisted of a conference call with the district manager with the manager sitting next to me which made it uncomfortable to discuss anything. This was not an enjoyable job by far the hours were not enough to survive on and you will never get a raise (I was told by mgmt.) and the hours would never pick up. I regret ever accepting to work here! – less
Customer service
Europa Facility Management Security Officer (Former Employee), Central LondonMay 23, 2014
Start with meet and greet, welcoming all staffs and visitors into the building, always smiling and professional, been polite, maintaining higher level of attention and been alert all times. Helping visitors to find what they want. Creating or updating ID pass for staff and visitors.
Stoping staffs who doesn't have ID to sign visitors book. Sometime – more... staff doesn't like it but it is the requirement to enter the building. I have to deal with hard or unsociable staffs and visitors but I have to keep calm all time.
The most enjoyable part is when some visitors cames back to say thanks for the service they received from me.

I can say I am peoples person

I have learnt how to interact with people and the value of customer services and also learnt to be part of team.

At the end of the day I have to hand over to my colleague that is taking over me and send email to my manager before finishing my shift. – less
Excellent place to work
Manager, Sales Promotion (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 20, 2014
L'Oreal was an excellent company to work for with many perks
Great Company
Blending/Compounding/Dispensing Machine Operator (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJMay 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Management is helpful.co-workers are great.
Great company to work for
SALES PLANNING & PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 8, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: loved it!
Excellent benefit, this company really cares about its employees
great break room.
Picker (Current Employee), Streetsboro, OHMay 7, 2014
Pros: free gatorade sometimes.
Cons: 15 min breaks.
Most of the people there are great easygoing people. this is a HARD job not meant for everyone goes though people fast. And as a picker your by yourself all day other then on breaks.
Cutting Edge of Beauty Industry
Inventory & Loss Prevention Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 6, 2014
Pros: wonder people. both employees and customers
Cons: upper management micromanaging to an extreme
L'Oreal/SalonCentric is working on becoming the leader in the beauty industry.
Grounds Keeper
Shipping (Former Employee), Solon OH.May 5, 2014
Pros: worked at own pace
Cons: lack of help
Cleaned up apartmeets and did the grounds. It was a place that you could'nt grow
Material Handler
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ArkansasApril 28, 2014
I was a material handler. I make sure the machines that where running didn't run out of material.
Productive learning atmosphere
SAP Consultant (Former Employee), Clark NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: different projects were assigned
Cons: very relax atmosphere
It was fun and relaxing.Got a chance to work on different projects.
too much travel, no work life balance
Account Executive (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 6, 2014
no work life balance, no availability for promotion
great co-workers and managers
Easy going environment
Sales Administration /CSR (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great people, easy going environment
You get a lot of experience talking with customers and learning to work with SAP. So answering phones, solving problems, replying to emails, etc. all are incorporated in a days work.
3 stars for this company
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee), Solon, OHMarch 22, 2014
L'Oreal is a good company to work for. Your work/life balance can easily get out of balance.

About L'Oréal

L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products. Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with – Read more