L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun
Freelancer for Shu Umura, YSL, Giorgia Armani (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 10, 2014
I have learned many things in different positions I have had in the past.
Very fun and active work place
Order Picker (Current Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCJuly 13, 2013
Great place to work, salary is great but as a temporary worker you have no benefits and hours are not flexible if you have children. But after 2 years...so far so good.
Cashier
Caissière (Former Employee), ville st-laurentJune 13, 2013
Come in the store
Puch before start working
Get the basic information from the managers
Get a cash
Count the money in it and make sure there is 200$ in it
Take a place and serve the clients
When finish your shift count your cash
Make a deposit and leave 200$ in your cash
Puch before you exit the work

I learned how to use a cash and I earn experience – more... in talking with the client. There was no hard thing to do. – less
Great environment with dedicated, goal oriented employees who put customer satisfaction above all else
Stock and general maintenance (Former Employee), Montreal QCJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: working with dedicated people
Stocking shelves, taking inventory and occasionally providing help on the floor. I learned to listen to what customers want to give them the best experience possible as well as keep them wanting more.
Great management, dedicated employees who love what they do. The best part was the employees. Nothing seemed hard because everyone wanted to be their – more... and made everything enjoyable. – less
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), solon, ohioAugust 19, 2014
Monitoring a machine with hair products. Working with people was the easy part of the job. Management was always fair. My co workers were great. The company shutt down that was my hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself.
A very fun workplace
Face Designer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: very competitive
A very solid company which rewards your talent. I introduced our products to new customers and made shure they always came back for more, As to management very ethical and professional. My co workers at the time were family unfortunately we all move on. My favorite part of my jobs was to make every client leave with higher expectations.
Top company to work for in the Beauty Industry
Director of Retail Operations (Former Employee), USAAugust 18, 2014
Number #1 company to work for in the Beauty Industry. Industry leader worldwide as an organization in both the luxury and consumer goods markets.
Very productive, fast-pace environment
Sr. Developer PPD (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: summer hours + access to company stores
Cons: tough professional environment
I work day in day out in a positive and energetic work environment surrounded by an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of Marketing, R&I, Packaging, Operations, Logistics etc.

I have learned a lot about project management, strategic planning, goal setting, scheduling, analysis, presentation, negotiation, forecasting, resource planning, workflow – more... scheduling, and personnel management.

I have further demonstrated my ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage diverse competing priorities in fast-paced, time sensitive environments. – less
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee), njAugust 7, 2014
My favorite thing about this job was meeting with my staff. It was a group of very young and creative people. I liked to support my team and helped to solve problems
Fun and Ping Pong!!
Translator (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJAugust 5, 2014
People are so easygoing and fun that the working day passes by in a blink of an eye.
Plus, it is the beauty field, what a bless!!
most aesthetic work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Riga, LatviaJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good rewards
Cons: hard to make a career
great colleagues, flexible working hours, great rewarding system
Highly pressurised environment
Corporate Budget Controller (Current Employee), Johannesburg North, GPJuly 31, 2014
Pros: staff shop
Cons: long hours
Working for an international company is extremely challenging as it has constant deadlines that have to be met by the parent company. Work can change constantly as the industry changes and new technology is developed. All employees work hard to accomplish the deadlines. The long hours can be challenging but the end results are always rewarding.
Productive and great environment company.
Returns Processor/Order Pick & Packer (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLJuly 21, 2014
A typical day at my job was processing return product, picking and packing order, scanning, and shipping orders. I learned how to work with Business Flow to scan and ship orders to the customers. The management was great overall, always working with employees to make sure we where alright. My co-workers where all fun to work with, very educated and – more... cultural. – less
great benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, NYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great salary and benefits
Cons: retail schedule
sales
high pressure
motivating
great benefits, great people
Managerial thinking
Production Engineer (Former Employee), TurinJuly 15, 2014
- Coordination of the team daily work
- Monitoring the performance of the department
- Writing technical documentation and procedures of the department
A nice Place to work with great benefits.
machine operator, Quality, lead (Former Employee), Solon, OHJuly 10, 2014
Pros: health care, free product
Cons: short breaks
Working for this organization is one of the best experience, that i had . They offered great benefits that include many additional perks. I learned to become very competitive when it came to the quality of shampoo and conditioner. We were responsible for the characteristics of any items that leave that leave that warehouse.
great
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2014
fast paced environment

great co workers

helpful team

unique culture
Good workplace
Digital Marketing and Marketing assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGJuly 8, 2014
I very much enjoyed working for L'Oreal however I wouldn't come back to work for them due to its poor culture and a negative environment.
Very competitive environment
Fleet Department Analist (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJJuly 8, 2014
I manage a team of 6. We had our challenges when I first got here but we built an healthy place to work every day.
Decent place to work
Credit Analyst - Large Distributors (Current Employee), Streetsboro, OhioJuly 7, 2014
working a blue collar job, you get treated like you are replaceable. Working white collar job, you are treated better, but still limited as to what you can do in the future.

1 2 3 4 5

About L'Oréal

L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products. Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with – Read more