L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Très belle expérience
Superviseur de sécurité interne (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC10 November 2017
très belle expérience de travail

management est agréable
Leadership obligatoire
Superviseur Technique (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC3 November 2017
Flexibilité des horaires
travail stimulant dans une ambiance amusante et rigoureuse.
votre altitude dépendra de votre attitude.
Sky is the limit.
Pros
potentiel enorme
Cons
la culture
good start
Contract Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC30 October 2017
good start
annual sale
summer fridays
never the same day
Artistic Educator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2017
Its a great job with a lot of chances to move further up within the company. You have the chance to travel to shows with the company. There's just not a lot of work.
easy going
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2017
you have to be comfortable with being independent on the job. I learned a lot as an artist but you dont receive much education from the company. Management is great they are always there for you and are so easy to talk to. The workplace culture is great..love going to work. Hardest part of the job is not being able to move up and become management. The most enjoyable part is the co workers and clients.
Pros
gratis
Cons
no benefits for part time or full time sales associates
CANADIAN MARKET Sr Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal - Canada15 September 2017
i really appreciated to work for l oreal as i enjoyed the products and the people where we felt really working in the same direction with super atmosphear and event when products were launched
The worst place to work.
Trainee Cashier (Former Employee) –  Markham, Ontario14 September 2017
I went to the training for cashier position for a one day warehouse sale. Received my shifts for the following week, however was told not to come back. I did fine on the written quiz, and understood the computer system. They are a very prejudiced company, very picky, and they don't give people a fair chance. They don't treat people equally, they discriminate badly. I have had a very bad, disappointing experience with Loreal. The managers and staff are all very rude, unfriendly and basically not very nice and understanding. They all looked at their potential employees with disdain. I was really hurt by how poorly I was treated by them.
Productive and great place to work
Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL5 September 2017
Job requires proper time management in order to get the job done in a timely matter. I learned how to properly install fixtures for make up. The workplace culture was very enjoyable. At first it was over whelming and long hours but once I understood the work it went well. The hardest part was installing shelves in walls that we not properly installed. Most enjoyable part was the staff I worked with and the flexibility of the job.
Pros
Free lunches
amazing job
Beauty Advisor- Make up artist-specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 September 2017
High energy, beautiful products and people. Prospecting comes easily as the product sells itself, but I love to teach about the products and long term benefit of using them. Hardest part is getting hours.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
hard to get shifts
it really depends who you work with
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada3 August 2017
L'Oreal is a good company but it really depends who you work with. There are many career advancements in this company but sometimes incapable people or people are lack of leadership skills get promoted and it resulted negative impact on store level

Want to know more about L'Oréal?

Ask a question
place to learn
Manager of Outsourcing Manufacturers (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2017
multiculture, place to learn and to adapt, you need be aggressive and ambition to win your place. organization structure often change, decision change all the days. still a good company to work for.
productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2017
I worked as a sales associate at loreal. The workplace was productive and fun often having amazing shifts. The people and the managers were really nice and it was a very positive experience.
Pros
lunch breaks were paid
Cons
very long shifts
great place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 June 2017
I loved working for this company, I was awarded many opportunities while employed here, including work experiences that will provide me with valuable skills
productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON12 June 2017
restocking shelves
displaying products in a organized fashion
helping out customers
printing pricing label's
organizing makeup into the right boxes
separating nail polish by colour
cleaning up work area
Kiehl's worst company to work for ! By far !
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2017
This company is extremely gross

The management at Kiehl's is disgusting and I dealt with discrimination there and I will not suggest anyone work there until the remove the poison they have working at their Sherway location. Oh and they talk like little high school girls. HR is no help so fat chance if you call them for help
Pros
Their starter package
Cons
Managment and lack of hours and empty promise
l'ambiance
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON8 May 2017
Tout le monde s'entraide, La manière de travailler est polyvalente et il a beaucoup d'entraide.
Pros
nous avons des coupon d'invitation sur les produits
Cons
Nous devant êtres patien avec les clients exigents sur les promotion ect.
Équipe dynamique et environnement stimulant
Superviseur de production (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC28 April 2017
J'ai beaucoup appris sur mes forces et faiblesses professionnelles chez L'Oréal. L'entreprise et beaucoup axé sur le développement et l'amélioration continue. Le travail consistait en de longues heures et un travail très demandant dans le but de toujours fournir une efficacité de production optimale.
Pros
bon développement professionel
Cons
longues heures de travail non-rémunérées
Agreable
Consultant SAP SD Junior, modules MM, WM (Current Employee) –  Paris24 April 2017
Bonne expérience
Multiculturelle, beaucop d'évenement.
Pros
Evenement
Cons
Projet
Productive and fun workplace with a great management team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON18 April 2017
A typical day at L'Oreal's VIP sale consisted of checking what promotions were taking place along with assisting customers with exceptional customer service.
inspirational Beauty with an edge
SELLING SPECIALIST/ MAKEUP ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 February 2017
I had learned so much about being a brand Rep and working with so many people at once. I learned how to be a great educational trainer and speaker. My favourite part of the job was teaching hands on classes with products.. and all the pretty makeup!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.