L'Hopital d'Ottawa Employee Review

View all L'Hopital d'Ottawa reviews

ward clerk
Ward Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 August 2013
Worked directly with the nurses, physicians and other health care professionals to ensure that patients need were met on a timely basis. Started my day at 0700 and ensured physicians had all charts required to do daily rounds. Was responsible for the transcription of all orders, ensured patients were taken to in hospital appointments. Worked directly with the Social Work and Home Care Departments to ensure a patients discharge. Enjoyed working with a diverse group of health care professionals from all parts of Canada and beyond. The hardest part was the shift work. The most enjoyable part was meeting people from all parts of the world and the smile on a patients face when they were discharged.
Pros
Patient contact
Cons
Shift work

Other L'Hopital d'Ottawa Employee Reviews

A progressive, high quality leader in healthcare
Director Health Professions Education (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 November 2017
This organization is passionate about quality of care, patient and staff safety.

A positive workplace culture that supports learning and development.
The highs and lows
Rehabilitation Assistant - casual (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 October 2017
One of my favourite aspects of being in the health care industry is working with the public. I love being around people and helping them out the best way I know how. I am happy to be part of a team that communicates well and helps each other grow.
Pros
Very resourceful team!
Cons
Difficult to find full time permanent position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Hopital d'Ottawa. Our community is ready to answer.

L'Hopital d'Ottawa Reviews by Location