Work Availability: Days, evenings and weekends
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service and building brand awareness through excellent product knowledge communication
- Assist customers with their choices of products
- Develop knowledge of skincare and provide expertise to clients
- Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line, including True Stories
- Execute merchandising policies and maintains standards
- Maintain all stock inventory replenishment levels as per Company policies and best practice
- Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to POS usage
- Assist with merchandising and window display presentations
- Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing excellent customer service and maintaining store standards
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
- Must be able to perform the L’Occitane Rituals (hand massage, mini facials etc.)
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to build and nurture long term customer relationships
- Ability to remember ingredients, our True Stories, and product knowledge
- High level of energy and motivation to succeed
- Excellent ability to communicate to internal and external customers (verbal & written)
- Willingness to learn and grow and constantly look for ways to improve oneself and others
- Professional and energetic attitude
- A minimum of 1 year of retail experience in the cosmetics industry is an asset
- Skin care and/or cosmetics experience preferred
- Experience with POS systems is an asset
We offer the following in exchange for your efforts:
- Competitive salary/compensation
o Excellent monthly bonus opportunities
o Generous discount on product
o Health, dental, vision care, and insurance benefits package
o Developmental opportunities in a rapidly growing company
Please indicate the store name, location and position in the subject line of your email when submitting your application.
If you are interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume indicating reference the ‘PT Sales Associate-West Edmonton Mall’ in the subject line.
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest in L’OCCITANE, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.