The overall responsibilities of the Digital Coordinator will be to support the maintenance, growth and sales for the E-commerce business. The right candidate should be computer savvy and detail oriented with an eye for design. She/he will provide support to the Canadian Digital team and take on development/execution of several online marketing channels – social media advertising, site content creation, affiliate partnerships, SEM/SEO as well as weekly/monthly reporting. He/she will support the team and other departments with various special projects/initiatives that may arise.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies new opportunities to grow online marketing efforts, and runs on-boarding process for new programs including implementation
- Assists with updating site creative and monitoring testing initiatives
- Creates weekly/monthly online reports
- Integrates marketing events into online channels
- Helps develop and execute online marketing channel initiatives in collaboration with the marketing department
- Creates, develops and reviews affiliate partnerships
- Supports SEO/SEM & retargeting initiatives
- Supports team with additional projects including competitive tracking, data analysis and operational projects
- Monitors partnership activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase partnership – generated revenues
- Collaborates with different departments for various projects/initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- Minimum 1 year experience in web design and/or online marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the e-commerce space and an understanding of tracking web marketing activity
- HTML & Photoshop skills required with a passion for the digital space
- Bilingual in English/French would be an asset
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, and remain self-motivated
- Experience with consumer products (especially beauty or luxury products) is strongly preferred
- Must present a positive, professional and energetic attitude
- Must have strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Tenacious, competitive, detail and goal oriented
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Must be an ambassador of the L’Occitane brand
- Must be available from Monday to Friday
- Must be able to sit and use a computer for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Travel internationally may be required
Please indicate location and position in the subject line of your email when submitting your application.
If you are interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume indicating reference the ‘Digital Coordinator’ in the subject line.
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest in L’OCCITANE, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Customers who shop at the L'Occitane counter count on high-end cosmetics and other luxuries. L'Occitane (pronounced...