Position: Sales Executive
Employer: L'Etoille Weddings (Part of the Enhanced Imagination Group of Companies)
Company Description: L'Etoille Weddings is a Photography & Videography company. We focus on great quality photos and videos using the best technology available with a special emphasis on mobile.
Location/Hours: Hamilton/GTA based - you have freedom regarding where and when you work. We are looking for results and understand that 9-5 is an antiquated concept.
Compensation: Commission – based (20%+ of all sales) to start with a partnership arrangement available once performance ability is proven. Our packages range from $1500 - $5000.
Structure: You would report directly to one of the two partners (Neil and/or Chris).
- You will be responsible for using effective marketing, lead generation and lead follow-up techniques to cultivate daily contact with prospective clients.
- You will use a variety of effective interview, negotiation and sales techniques to make prospects clients.
- You will be expected to have a complete understanding of the services we provide and use this knowledge to provide the client with the best possible solutions to their short and long-term needs and goals
- You will have the flexibility to schedule your time according to what works best for your situation and the needs of your clients and prospective clients
- You will be expected to communicate with the partners on a regular basis so that we all remain on the same page and so that the client gets the best service.
- There is the potential for you to become a partner in this segment of the business long-term
- We provide a toll-free number, business cards, exclusive territory and training.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous successful direct sales experience
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization skills
- High energy
- Positive attitude
- Possess a variety of sales strategies
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Have a keen interest in weddings and wedding planning
Neil Mason, Project Manager