L&T Infotech requires System Testing Technician to provide services in the Greater Toronto Area. To qualify, a candidate must have atleast 5 years of experience in the IT Industry & must demonstrate experience in the following duties:
- Creation and mapping of channel from DCM to STB by using DNCS
- Provisioning of STB for execution of test cases
- Testing of different STB features like PIP-POP, Guide, DVR, MRDVR, Provisioning, Zapper, Conditional access, Settings etc.
- Capabilities of differentiating the between DNCS and RNCS behavior
- To Provide new set of test cases related to RNCS
- Involving in the Resolved defect verification
- Involving in Load Assessment and Regression cycle for both 3.x and 4.x activities
- Testing of Overnight and Over weekend activities like – Rec Reliability, MRDVR, Sanity and SOAK for every new release
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions for all the headend activities
- To perform daily regression testing with the help of automation scripts and to generate report for the script execution on daily basis
- Log the defect to the bug tracking tools
- Co-ordination with offshore team to get the task completed
- Status reporting to the management
- Review the tasks that are delivered from offshore before implementation
- Complete understanding of the system for all associated applications
- Test Automation Requirement gathering
- Providing MACRO solutions with strong VB Scripting skills
- Prepare and maintain Defect Analysis Report and Defect Verification
- Generating technical documents as per standard
- Plan, coordinate and direct the Testing activities, as per the specific requirements of our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer, Engineering or Mathematics related field.
- Experience in Python,shell, MACROS, TIMS & CDETS.
Key Skills: TIMS,CDETS,Python, SVT Unreal, Rally