L&T Infotech requires Software Testers to provide services in the Greater Toronto Area. To qualify, a candidate must demonstrate the following:
- 5 years of experience in the IT industry;
- Prior experience with System Integration Testing of Set Top Box and communication devices
- Familiarity with Set Top Box features, including cable TV / IP TV, video-audio channel broadcasting, Video recorder, VOD, PPV, Menu, EPG, and Applications;
- Experience in end to end testing of Set top box from head-end to devices under test;
- Experience in integration and unit testing of STB applications;
- Experience in the following Development tools: Tcl/Tk, Perl, Shell Scripting, Python Scripting;
- Experience in the following commercial testing tools: Smartbits 6000C,IXIA,Adtech Ax4000, Abacus 5000-VoIP Tester, Spirent, Test Center
- Experience in the following Security tools: Smartbit- Firewall , DOS Attacks, VPN , IPSec
- Experience in the following Protocol/Network Analyzers: WireShark, CommView, Omnipeek, Spirent Clearsight
- Experience in the following Video Analyzers: Tektronix 430 MPEG TS Test System, Tektronix RTX130A Video Signal Generator
- Experience in the following domains: Telecom OR IPTV OR CABLE TV; and
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer, Engineering or Mathematics related field.
Possessing the above experience is critical as the Software Tester’s duties in Canada will involve the above duties, as well as field testing at various locations across Canada. Software Testers will also be required to identify, analyze and verify defects. The Software Testers will be required to test complete networks and CPE devices like mobile handsets.
Indeed - 15 months ago