Human Resources officer needed in Mississuaga, Ontario with 4 years of experience in the following job duties
Position- Permanent, Fulltime
Job Duties: -
- Recruitment activities such as Screening applicants, Advising job applicants on employment requirements & doing job posting, contacting potential applicants and scheduling interview for all open requirements in Canada
- Coordinate Training, facilitate on-boarding & orientation of new hires
- Co-ordinate performance review process and assist managers during the annual increment process
- Act as a point of contact for employee benefits
- Share reports – employee turnover, headcount etc.
- Execute day to day HR functions for operations in Mississauga, Canada.
Skill sets required:
Thorough knowledge of HR functions and processes in the area of Recruitment and HR activities preferably in an IT Software Consultancy set up.
Wage Range- CAD $ 48,000- CAD $ 50,000
Indeed - 16 months ago