It is not easy to find a good job with a high salary, prospects for career advancement or one that provides the opportunity to move overseas permanently...
That’s why you need KWEST!
Kwest Group Limited® is a full-service staffing solutions company with branches throughout Asia, Australia and Canada. Kwest Group’s sole purpose is to match workers from one country with employers from another. To accomplish this we provide end-to-end support to both candidates and clients - from initial recruitment to arrival at job site and beyond. We provide a win-win to both clients and candidates; clients receive a hassle free, streamlined process, job candidates receive individual service, free screening, data validation and, if required, free training.
We are looking for various positions to support construction camps such as housekeepers, cooks, security guards, groundskeepers, administrative assistants in Australia and Canada.
Job Title: Camp Support Staff
Principal/Project : Canada
Salary : Negotiable dependent upon qualification and experience
Terms of Employment : Permanent / Full Time
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible of the construction/building and management of the accommodation camp of workers.
- Responsible for areas including maintenance, food service, office, and security functions.
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Works in conjunction with the directorial staff.
- Assume other responsibilities as mutually agreed upon with a supervisor.
- Outstanding ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands, including prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Proven experience in building sector.
- Very honest and trustworthy person.