Kwantlen Polytechnic University Employee Review

View all Kwantlen Polytechnic University reviews

Kwantlen is a College that provides many courses that help people get the education they need for the job they desire
Preschool Assistant and Childcare (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 November 2013
Kwantlen provides many courses. People come to Kwantlen to take many different courses that will help prepare them for the job they want to take. They also have a program for people with disabilities called The Access Program for People with Disabilities. The program is provided to teach them different job skills and has Work Experience for hands on work.
Pros
You learn different job skills, you may get hired for work
Cons
Not everyone gets hired for work, you graduate when you get A job, even it's a job that you won't be able to keep

Other Kwantlen Polytechnic University Employee Reviews

Helped to build my network
Part-Time Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC24 November 2017
-Was able to connect with peers and faculty on a day to day basis
-Opened a new perspective on my degree while working within the faculty of design
-I was able to get insights from classmates in years ahead of me which helped me broaden my knowledge of products and projects
Great team in the School of Business Dean's office
Associate Dean's Assistant (Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 November 2017
The management team in particular is very strong and has a great sense of humor which helps build a strong sense of appreciation for being at work every day.