Kwantlen Polytechnic University

Kwantlen Polytechnic University Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun work place
Volunteer (Current Employee), Richmond, BCMay 24, 2015
Pros: meet many friends and enhance myself
Cons: rare work shift at the weekends
Since I am is a volunteer at school, I don't have a typical day at work. When events are hold, I will cheak my schedule. If I'm free, I go to help.
My co-workers are very nice. Sometimes the Volunteer Program has something outings for volunteers and we like the outings.
I love to be a volunteer because I can meet many friends and I have more chances to enhance myself. In the Volunteer Program, there are many different jobs, such as food service attendant, poster promoter and etc.
Nice environment; good people
Administrative Assistant, University Secretariat (Current Employee), Surrey BCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: lower than average salaries
This is a very nice place to work. The staff are top notch and the working conditions are very good. The benefits are excellent and the salary is average.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a very good employer and provide good training to new hires.
Auxiliary Bookstore Associate (Current Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 17, 2015
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a very good employer. It's reputation as a very competitive university extends to them being an employer. They ensure that new hires are provided with good training and are given enough information before starting. They offer good salary and the routine is easy to get used to.
Good institution
Student (Former Employee), SurreyMay 19, 2014
Educated and co- operative staff makes the studies very easy and understanable.
Work Environment
Student Assistant for Disable (Former Employee), Surrey bcSeptember 24, 2013
Cons: too many
At some moment of my employment, i felt like they lack professionalism and they are very unfair toward shift distribution. They will create excuses to dismiss employee especially in the SSD dept
Hands on Work with Students with Disabilities
Student Assistant (Current Employee), Surrey, BCOctober 25, 2012
Pros: working on campus
Cons: not enough hours
Sitting with students while they right an exam. I get the opportunity to proctor the students as they write their exams. When required I verbally read out the exam for those who cannot read it. I also can scribe for students who have difficulty writing.