Book Keeper/Office Manager Required
We are a creative, energetic Calgary Renovation & New Home Construction Company looking for an experienced book keeper/office manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Administration of Employee Benefits and Hourly Payroll
- GST & Tax Remittances
- Banking: Deposit cheques, Reconcile bank statements
- Reception: Answer phone and speak with prospective clients
- Lead Maintenance: Keep detailed information regarding prospective clients
- Office Management: Manage supplies and service for office equipment; order office supplies
- General administration tasks: copying, filing, etc.
- Marketing: coordinate advertising & updating social media.
- Experience with accounting software, preferably Quickbooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and attentive to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Is a discrete individual with the ability to maintain confidence as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Competitive pay rates, including vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Excellent health benefits through Merit Contractors Association
- Great working environment
Fax or email your resume. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We will not be able to respond to all applicants. If emailing a resume please use a MS Word or .pdf format.
At Kurmak Builders, we believe our employees are our greatest resource. We’re excited to add another experienced, motivated person to our team.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Kurmak Builders is a close-knit, family-run custom home building and renovation company serving Calgary and surrounding areas. Kurmak...