Kuntz Electroplating Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Terrible place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON28 December 2017
Right away they decided to throw me to the dogs. They put me with this person to train who had a very strong accent and was very hostile and pushy. Nothing he said made sense and he kept trying to push me harder. I decided to report the problem and they pretended to acknowledge my concerns. The next day they tried to put me in the same position so i had no choice but to leave. It was completely against human rights i would suggest avoiding this company unless you fit into their prejudice views.
It's okay if you need money with no experience.
Trainer & Polisher (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON19 August 2017
I worked here for 3 years. Management and HR are prone to having a bias approach. If a superior doesn't like you good luck. It's very dirty. Stuck in there ways e.g.when temping for heat stress they check under the air conditioning even though your in a a full body suit. Changes need to be made in my opinion or there wont be future generations of senior employees.
Pros
3 20 min paid breaks
Cons
Eventually everything
Good wages, good work hours
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 April 2017
Job was challenging, but the company began to treat workers as disposable. I was assaulted and had surgery during my time there and was threatened with attendance correction for missing 11 days after my facial surgery.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Hard physical work
fast paced with team environment
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 October 2014
its a metal polishing company with safety being most important.we were required to wear PPE(personal protective equipment) such as contamination suit, respirators and hearing protection.Safety boots and glasses are also worn.The hardest part of the job is learning how to polish on a flap wheel and may take several weeks to learn.Co-workers work well in a team which could be up to 10 people.Management help out when they can and advise of any quality alerts.
Pros
3 20 min breaks a shift
Cons
6 days a week
Fantastic work!
Polisher/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 September 2014
Only left because I couldn't afford my place in Kitchener. Loved the job, wish I could pick it up again!
good place to work
polisher and labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON13 July 2014
polish and repair bumpers take out defects, keep area clean and safe to working. working as a team member with some good guys
Pros
good benefits
Cons
dirty job.
Fast paced , good people
Polisher/ Inspector/ Racker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener , Ontario31 August 2012
Worked nights , very fast paced, heavy lifting . I worked in the polishing department, the the paint shop, went from wiping rims to inspector. When work slowed down I got moved to Harley Davidson racking. All of my foremans were very nice and very fair. I didnt find any part of the job very difficult, maybe the 12 hour shifts were the hardest. I loved the fast pace of the job it kept me busy, the people were great too.