Head Working Chef Position
May 15 to September 24
Hosting guests from around BC and the world, Kumsheen Rafting Resort, is a unique, upscale whitewater rafting and adventure resort located in the heart of the Scenic Fraser Canyon, three hours from Vancouver BC..
The Cutting Board Restaurant
The Cutting Board Restaurant seats 60 indoors with an outside patio that seats 70. It is a full service restaurant catering primarily to resort guests and secondarily to the general public. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. May and June guests are primarily large groups that are served banquet-style meals. From mid June until mid September it is open daily with an ala carte menu and some banquet-style meals for large groups.
We provide a friendly atmosphere, remarkable food, and memorable service for our resort guests.
This is a hands-on, Kitchen Manager/Head Working Chef Position.
- Responsible for all aspects of the food-service operation
including the administrative and technical duties required to provide the restaurant with high-quality cuisine
- Supervise the duties of all other kitchen personnel
- Responsible for adherence to all provincial sanitation guidelines
- Familiarity with food products, purchasing, food-cost calculation, and the accounting necessary in running a quality food-service operation
- Friendly and outgoing with positive communication skills and patience