Kuehne & Nagel Logistics

Kuehne & Nagel Logistics Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
AWFUL COMPANY TO WORK WITH
tray washer (Former Employee), DartfordSeptember 12, 2012
Cons: working with very rude people. and gettin conned.
I applied for this job and was disgusted by the way I was treated. I applied for the role of tray washer and went for a interview and signed the contract that day. I was told 2 come back the next day by the agency man who was dealing with me was so unhelpful. He informed me that I would have 2 buy my own safety boots for the next day ( training ) as – more... the company didn't have any at the time. I was told I would be refunded my money which was £40. But after the day of training I had which included been chatted up and asked for my number rather then actually teaching me how 2 do the job. The company was disgraceful and the fire Marshall had no interest in showing full training. There 4 I decided I did no longer want 2 work in that environment. I rang the company up and asked for my money back as promised for my safety boots and I was refused. I have tried calling and texting many times and have now started gettin ignored. !! I'm now £40 out of my own pocket and my waste of journeys up there is awful. I do not recommend this company at all. !!! – less
Poor working skills
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 20, 2012
The company did not have any high standard for the workers.I felt like that I was Over Qualified for the jobs and nobody seems to take their job seriouly.
Great company
Baltimore (Former Employee), Inside Sales / Ocean ExportNovember 3, 2011
Loved working there, in fact did everything I could to be a part of the company. Unfortuantely again, the economy went south and just prior to that, they moved into a huge building and had to make cut backs.

Kuehne & Nagel Logistics Photos