QA Test Analyst
Kudos is a peer-to-peer recognition & communication system that takes employee engagement to a new level. In its simplest form, our SaaS solution is a secure Corporate Social Network that has a Recognition Platform at its heart. Kudos enhances individual and corporate performance by allowing team members, managers and leadership to connect, communicate and collaborate. Kudos supports and reinforces corporate goals and values by allowing the entire team to recognize one another for the great things they do each day, aligning the team and the company for success.
What’s in a Kudos QA?
We are looking for a creative, personable and talented Quality Assurance Test Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for writing and executing test plans, scripts, and cases both automated and manual; reviewing and helping design and develop user experiences; validating databases; running deployments; and providing various other QA Testing and trouble shooting services in order to maintain the web, mobile web, iOS and Android applications and integrations for the purpose of the core business. You are a strong advocate of User Experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 6+ years of experience in a software development environment including 4+ years in QA/Software Testing
- Experience managing testing activities in alignment with the testing strategy and expectations for the quality of the product
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA and Software Testing methodologies and practices
- Experience planning, developing and executing Test Plans and Test Procedures and coordinating the collection of test results
- Experience with automating script tests
- Knowledge of Agile project methodologies
- Detail-oriented personality complimented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- You play well with others, accept and give constructive feedback, and clean up after yourself
- Experienced Mac lover and user
- You are passionate and have a strong attention to detail
Our Culture and Commitment
We have a flexible and casual work environment that places a high value on initiative, passion, creativity and execution – we're moving at an incredible pace and we're looking for people that are up for a challenge. We strongly believe in what we are doing and are focused on Changing The World One Thank You At A Time™. Our mission is to help people appreciate the people and world around them and be the positive catalyst in that process and we live that mission everyday.
To apply, please send your CV (ref: QA Test Analyst)