Kudos is a peer-to-peer recognition & communication system that takes employee engagement to a new level. In its simplest form, Kudos is a secure Corporate Social Network that has a Recognition Platform at its core. Kudos enhances individual and corporate performance by allowing team members, managers and leadership to connect, communicate and collaborate. Kudos supports and reinforces corporate goals and values by allowing the entire team to recognize one another for the great things they do each day, aligning the team and the company for success.
What’s in a Kudos CMA?
As the Copywriter and Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for understanding Kudos workflow, process and procedures to ensure each marketing project is properly documented and executed according to goals, deliverables and timelines. You will work with various creatives and programmers to execute marketing tactics to help us reach our target audience and achieve our client acquisition goals.
- Work with Marketing Associates to support promotions, public and media relations as well as client support.
- Research and create blog posts on employee engagement and recognition highlighting best practices and develop ideas and programs on how to use Kudos.
- Support content creation on Kudos social media sites
- Pursue editorial coverage and develop relationships with publications and bloggers to cover Kudos with a specific focus on those considered as thought leaders in Leadership, HR and Employee Engagement.
- Assist in the development of marketing brochures, case studies and Kudos programs ideas to help with client acquisition and retention.
- Proofing and copywriting as required on all marketing and product material
- Video scripting and web design
- 2+ years experience in a traditional or interactive marketing role and a post-secondary degree in business, marketing or Bachelor of Arts program.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, roles and responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skills in iWork products such as Pages, Keynote, Numbers and iMovie or Microsoft equivalents.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of hitting project timelines.
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, passion, compassion, and enthusiasm
- You play well with others, accept and give constructive feedback, and clean up after yourself
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Experienced Mac lover and user
- A well-devleoped sense of humour. You have quirks or other things we can tease you about and you won’t get mad.
To apply, please send your CV (ref: CMA)
Indeed - 6 months ago