KSR International

KSR International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Network Technician (Current Employee), Ridgetown, ONDecember 16, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: lacking in management between departments
It is a great place to work, the management lacks inter-department communication but everything else makes it a great place to work.
Job details
General Operator/Labourer (Former Employee), Ridgetown, ONAugust 30, 2013
I worked in a hot and smelly work setting during my employment, I was able to gain a great deal of experience working with all types of different press & mold machines as well as stay fit and motivated.

I enjoyed this job because I had the shift the best met my needs as far as flexibility and personal life went.

My co-workers were mostly all great – more... people to work with, never had issues and I learned a lot about helping co-workers when it's needed & enjoy working as a team player.

Management was great, supervisors treated all employee;s fair and with respect and dealt with all requests and issues quickly and properly.

The worst part was having to leave, it was a temporary position and the job site was located in a town away from my own and at the time I lost my only source of transportation and after many attempts to find another way to and from work I was unable too and therefore was forced to quit. – less
Of work work atmosphere
Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Ridgetown, ONMarch 20, 2013
Job was good, good pay really hard management to get along with. O.K overall experience
Good company but day to day business culture could improve.
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee), Ridgetown, Ont.February 27, 2013
Pros: business growth
Cons: culture
Great engineering concepts and business model, but no opportunities for advancement or career development.
Workplace demanding 7 day a week attendace not compensating for additional hours.
Plant Superintendant , Molding Manager ,Supervisor (Former Employee), Ridgetown, ONMarch 18, 2012
Pros: developing new products to meet market demands
Cons: long hours constant change in upper management.
This is a very progressive company working on many new products.
Expanding into several over sea markets.
Avoid
Engineer (Former Employee), RodneyMarch 19, 2014
Pros: job
Cons: lacking employee morale
KSR (Rodney) has a large turnover of employees - both salary and hourly. Senior management lacks tack when dealing with employees.
Very Productive and educational place
Ridgetown, ON (Former Employee), Quality Control TechnicianNovember 10, 2011
Pros: hockey pools
Cons: short breaks
I always learned something new every day and the people cared about you

About KSR International

For more than 50 years, KSR has been an industry leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing adjustable and fixed pedal – Read more