KSR International Employee Reviews in Canada

Great place to work. Great work environment and management staf.
labourer/Set-Up Operator (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONNovember 3, 2015
Worked in automotive industry manufacturing breaks for various automobile companies.Hardest part of job was the attention to detail needed being as we are directly involved with vehicle safety. Co workers were all god people with a willingness to help with work . The most enjoyable part of job was meting deadlines and working with my fellow coworkers.
Workplace demanding 7 day a week attendace not compensating for additional hours.
Plant Superintendant , Molding Manager ,Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONMarch 18, 2012
This is a very progressive company working on many new products.
Expanding into several over sea markets.
Pros
developing new products to meet market demands
Cons
long hours constant change in upper management.
Job details
General Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONAugust 30, 2013
I worked in a hot and smelly work setting during my employment, I was able to gain a great deal of experience working with all types of different press & mold machines as well as stay fit and motivated.

I enjoyed this job because I had the shift the best met my needs as far as flexibility and personal life went.

My co-workers were mostly all great people to work with, never had issues and I learned a lot about helping co-workers when it's needed & enjoy working as a team player.

Management was great, supervisors treated all employee;s fair and with respect and dealt with all requests and issues quickly and properly.

The worst part was having to leave, it was a temporary position and the job site was located in a town away from my own and at the time I lost my only source of transportation and after many attempts to find another way to and from work I was unable too and therefore was forced to quit.
Good company but day to day business culture could improve.
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, Ont.February 27, 2013
Great engineering concepts and business model, but no opportunities for advancement or career development.
Pros
business growth
Cons
culture
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONDecember 16, 2013
It is a great place to work, the management lacks inter-department communication but everything else makes it a great place to work.
Pros
great management
Cons
lacking in management between departments
Of work work atmosphere
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONMarch 20, 2013
Job was good, good pay really hard management to get along with. O.K overall experience