KSR International Employee Reviews

All in all I would have stayed there but because of personel problems I relocated and did drive for 2 months but the fuel cost of 800.00$ was to much.
Machine Operator, (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown OnMay 23, 2014
Learning the mill which is the hub of the feeding system bring everything in conveyors mix and then use computer feeding system to feed the soys that was the hardest to learn, the smell of the barns was terrible and had to use charcoil fitler mask at times,
Pros
learned alot about the pig business, and also the big farming, with big equipment such as new holland 500 horse power universals, gps systems that actual drove tractor
Cons
the smell when i was working in barns, i would wear charcoil filter mask it awas so bad at times, and the dirtiness of everything it was something you had to get use to.
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONDecember 16, 2013
It is a great place to work, the management lacks inter-department communication but everything else makes it a great place to work.
Pros
great management
Cons
lacking in management between departments
Job details
General Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONAugust 30, 2013
I worked in a hot and smelly work setting during my employment, I was able to gain a great deal of experience working with all types of different press & mold machines as well as stay fit and motivated.

I enjoyed this job because I had the shift the best met my needs as far as flexibility and personal life went.

My co-workers were mostly all great people to work with, never had issues and I learned a lot about helping co-workers when it's needed & enjoy working as a team player.

Management was great, supervisors treated all employee;s fair and with respect and dealt with all requests and issues quickly and properly.

The worst part was having to leave, it was a temporary position and the job site was located in a town away from my own and at the time I lost my only source of transportation and after many attempts to find another way to and from work I was unable too and therefore was forced to quit.
Of work work atmosphere
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONMarch 20, 2013
Job was good, good pay really hard management to get along with. O.K overall experience
Good company but day to day business culture could improve.
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ridgetown, Ont.February 27, 2013
Great engineering concepts and business model, but no opportunities for advancement or career development.
Pros
business growth
Cons
culture
Workplace demanding 7 day a week attendace not compensating for additional hours.
Plant Superintendant , Molding Manager ,Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ridgetown, ONMarch 18, 2012
This is a very progressive company working on many new products.
Expanding into several over sea markets.
Pros
developing new products to meet market demands
Cons
long hours constant change in upper management.