Krown Rust Control

Krown Rust Control Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Everything Wrong With Todays Workplace
Oil Sprayer, Detailer (Current Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: over time in busy season
Cons: no xmas party, no benifits, no saftey protcols, no outlined saftey procedure, shortage of hours, lay offs with 1 day notice
9-5 job that is dirty and chemical filled. respirator 70% of the day or your heath could take a drastic down word spiral. Soaked to the bone every day in undercoating oil, witch soaks into your skin, and diluted cleaners. A job that should be compensated at least 15 $ an hour given the operator of the shop will keep your safety in mind, have a proper whimis and msds system in place and provide sufficient glasses and gloves and respirator equipment. Other wise stay away because it is not any sort of career path because the chemicals will get you. And if you do stay long enough to get good and take on more responsibility, do not expect any incentive or compensation because you will be treated like a worthless person regardless of work ethic and attitude because we are viewed as slaves. The position has been referenced as n****work by the operators who arbitrarily manage their employees wages on a friendship baias.
Keeping the grounds neat
General Labourer (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 18, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: seasonal
Lawn mowing, hedge trimming, and weeding when it was needed.
I had good hrs and worked days, easy going ownwers
Supervisor (Current Employee), cambridgeMay 28, 2013
Pros: free lunches, easy going owners, avail. time off
Cons: lack of work laid off winter months
i liked the work that i did
and i learned a lot about cars and different aspects of them
i was the shop manager
the hardest part of the job was the yearly lay off
the most enjoyable was the learning and what i got to learn there and how i got to apply it
Productive Shop
Car Care Technician and Assistant Shop Supervisor (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: paid luches and the staff
Cons: wheather
Productive shop. Rust proofed an average of 25-30 cars a day in a fast paced organized manner. Management was good but the owners hearts were not in it anymore. They were in the middle of selling the business. The co-workers were a group of hard working generous people. The hardest part of the job was being out in the cold weather but we were always dressed accordingly. the best part of the job was that u have your regular customers and you get to develope relationships making the day a lot better and more comfortable for everyone
productive and fun place to work...very relaxed
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONAugust 28, 2012
Pros: .can wear whatever i want.
Cons: only seasonal sept. to jan.
my typical day would be answering the phones, booking appointments. taking payment from customers. Make sure the co workers get the schedule of cars to do and the keys.
I clean the office and bathroom, make sure there is coffee, cream & sugar available.
Basically by myself in the office.
Have a great boss.
I love the job. I just wish it was year round.