Krown Produce Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
hard and not a fun working place
Fruits Production (Current Employee), Langley, BCAugust 18, 2015
Pros: fair break hours
Cons: long hours
the boss does not pay well enough, very rude to the co workers, and no benifits. but the workers make it fun to work at the stations.
Amazing place to work
SHIPPER/RECEIVER (Former Employee), winnipeg manitobaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: wonderful work enviroment. part of a family.
Cons: couple of people who make things harder than need be.
A typical day would consist of clocking in a 7am, getting to work right away, stickering countless and never ending boxes and trays to hold product. Shortly after an hour or so of that, we would change areas and head on over to the grading line, where our team of girls would begin to grade and select the best from thousands of pounds of tomatoes(whom myself and another person would be in charge of loading and unloading)
Through out the day, my tasks would include stickering, loading tomatoes onto the grading line, driving the forklift into anyone of the multiple coolers to grab new pallets of tomatoes or whatever the girls might be grading, keeping the coolers organized, clean and congestion free. I would also on a daily basis, go into the shipping and receiving area and help out with orders as they would come in. Over all krown produce was the best job Ive ever worked at.
Was a good place to work at, Clean and well maintained,
Inventory counter/Quality Control (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good work atmosphere, fun group
Cons: no room for advancement
Loved coming to work everyday, learning about all the different fruits and vegtables, People were fun..
stressful and lots of fake bosses
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), calgary abAugust 20, 2012
Pros: easy work
Cons: treat u like trash
it doesnt have respect for fellow employees. Not recommended to any one. Very bad experience