Kronos Employee Reviews

Fun at Work
Executive Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh10 July 2017
Nice place to work with good work life balance, nice workplace. lots of part time activities where we can participate such as Xbox, fuzzball, box cricket etc.
Pros
Nice work life balance
Cons
Robotic "let's all be happy happy and pretend to be American"
Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire23 June 2017
Line manager clearly wanting a carbon copy of herself, no individuality tolerated, trying to copy the Americanised way of office life,. Unrealistic expectations, better employ a programmed robot, I don't believe anything else will come up to scratch for her.
Very productive
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisiana22 June 2017
A very good warehouse job. It has it pros and cons but overall it a very good job lots of warehouse and forklift experience loading and unloading trucks
Pros
Forklift experience
Cons
Short breaks messy environment
Buen ambiente de trabajo
vendedor (Former Employee) –  Caracas, Distrito Capital6 May 2017
entregan mercancía a tiempo, lo malo es el catalogo y la lista de precio no concuerdan con las descripciones
Great place to work but lot of politics
Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh2 May 2017
Its a great place to work in terms of policies and employee benefits but lot of internal politics. Salaries are good and HR policies are also very good but at times they will make you realize that money is not everything.
Sorry I cannot rate this company
Order Management/Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA2 May 2017
Sorry I cannot in good conscience write a review for this company. I cannot in my experience give this rating as i had worked their many years ago and hoping that others experience will be better since they have changed management
Pros
Room for advancement
flexible and great benefits
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MA24 April 2017
I have been working for Kronos in a certain area that was stil transitioning so I did not so there was many challenges. However, things got stabilized and going towards the great company's culture. You can work independently and flixability which allows you to be to develop your skills and do your work comfortrably.
Pros
Cons
Multitasking
Kronos Review
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 April 2017
I only worked here briefly but all motivated people and really strong upper management. My boss was extremely supportive. My job was remote so I never went into the office, but it was a well run operation.
Pros
Strong leadership and mentoring programs
Cons
None!
Productive Place to Work
Sales/Service Administrator III (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CA12 April 2017
I worked for Kronos for 5 years and enjoyed the people and management. Kronos is a timekeeping software company where I supported Sales Reps/Managers.

I worked at Kronos from 2000 to 2005 and really can't remember what the hardest part of the job was. I did clerical/administrative work.
Its is a student oriented college annual tech fest.
Secretary of Kronos (Former Employee) –  Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh9 April 2017
Kronos is a student oriented tech fest, in which we have to conduct various technical event as well as various fun event for participants coming from different cities.
Also tackling the upcoming competition and sponsors as well as providing and conducting the best workshop in the fest.
aplicado al trabajo buen ambiente laboral
ATENCION AL CLIENTE VENDEDOR (Former Employee) –  Quito, Provincia de Pichincha30 March 2017
buen ambiente laboral entre compañeros como en lo personal
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
llaman en los dias libres
Ambiente laboral calido con muy buena disposición a los empleados
Verificador de siniestros (Former Employee) –  Mendoza, Mendoza25 March 2017
Es una empresa con muy buen ambiente laboral, exigente an cuanto a calidad de atención a los clientes y resolución del siniestro.
Pros
Flexibilidad horaria
Cons
Viáticos bajos
Change in culture that is not conducive to life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL18 March 2017
Change in upper mgt. has caused a significant change in the culture that once was top tier. Managing multiple projects with very week Directors who show no help
Pros
Fellow collegueas
Cons
No work life balance, frustrated consultants
Great work-life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh10 March 2017
Since its a product company, so the work is great, and pressure isn't a lot. One can easily manage work and family at the same time.
People are co-operative and every day is something new to look forward to.
Pros
Free Sodexo Meal Coupons, XBox, Foosball, Table tennis
Great work life balance
Research and Analytics Intern (Current Employee) –  Home Based3 March 2017
Great work life balance
Excellent rate of pay
Looks good on CV
Work from home

Quite long and hard interview process - Need to speak to a lot of people before getting the job.

Would recommend
Love this
Events Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA1 March 2017
Absolutely wonderful experience working for this company. Best company culture and the friendliest people! I am very lucky to have learned the ropes of the business world under such professional and great people!
A typical day at work
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1 March 2017
Nice place to work but because of personal reason planning to switch. Good to join in this company if you want to explore the kronos products.
Work experience
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA12 February 2017
I enjoyed my time getting some work experience here. My colleagues were very helpful in training me and it was a very friendly atmosphere to work in. The position was very enjoyable and informative, and I only wish I could have stayed longer.
Great people
Technical Support Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJ29 December 2016
Great people, good benefits and a welcoming work environment. The hardest part of my job is learning such a vast system, and all of the problems that could arise. I enjoy the people I work with very much. I've learned how to have extremely strong time management skills, work well in a high pressure environment with strict deadlines, and perform at top notch.
Great Company - Amazing Opportunities to Impact Customers
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Colorado14 December 2016
As a 14 year veteran of Kronos, I've witnessed the company go from a "time clock company" to a "workforce management company" to a "cloud-based employee engagement company." Kronos' gives you reasonable territory as a sales rep and the opportunity to earn a good living, if you work hard and leverage the vast resources across the company. The partner community has also vastly improved, bringing new opportunities to make a big impact on our clients.
Pros
Good products, great cloud offering

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kronos. Our community is ready to answer.