Kronos Employee Reviews

Fantastic dedictated people
Senior Manager - EMEA Support Services (Current Employee) –  Bracknell, ENGOctober 12, 2015
A very supportive people culture, you know you can absolutely rely on your co-workers to help you achieve the goals of the team.
Matrix management structure takes a bit of getting used to and not always as effective as it could be.
Strong senior leadership from the executive board, with approachable and supportive senior execs.
Company is very proud of it's innovations, products are class leading, but not without their problems.
Move to new UK headquarters building in Spring 2015 was one of the best things that happened in a long time, has raised moral and improved productivity and collaboration.
Has become a very US-centric organization that doesn't always appreciate cultural differences accross it's international business entities.
Pros
New UK HQ premises is great, supportive and dedicated co-workers
Cons
High and not always realistic expectations from mangement, US-centric
Fast paced work environment and youthful culture at the Indianapolis Tech Center
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2016
I would be on calls from 9am until about 5pm. Kronos as a global company is fantastic, however the Indianapolis Tech Center has a lot of growing pains. The management team still has a lot to figure out that I would feel would have been taken care of by now.

Overall good company to work for, however my work life balance was very stressful.
Pros
Fast paced and engaging
Cons
lack of work life balance
Integration
Integration Support Team (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisAugust 31, 2015
Kronos taught me a lot about their product and how to create and implement it for them. But never gave me the opportunity to actually do it with customers and didn't seem to really know where direct our team. The culture was very relaxed and easy to fit in to and everyone knows each other on a personal level which is really nice. But the management was unorganized and almost felt like no one really knew what they were doing.
Pros
Free lunches regularly, fun culture
Cons
Not structured well.
high tech company with innovative products in the worforce field
Sales Operations Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
currently work remote, full time
I have learned a lot in my tenure about technology, and time and attendance. There are quite a bit of managers in this company so it gets to be a bit overwhelming to prioritize.
The hardest part of the job is multitasking and supporting 7 Reps to just one of me. Also, the demands at the end of quarter month, year are high. At times the co-workers pitch in to help out if needed as a team
Pros
good solid company, good benefits, on top of new technology
Cons
High pressure and demands sometimes interfere with your personal time
Great place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 9, 2016
The team I worked with was a great place for an internship. Helped when needed, but let me cut teeth. Set me up to be able to work on my own, but was there to help when we got stuck. Was given complete option of time to come in and leave, and work when and how I needed.
Good Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 6, 2015
Good Company, work life balance is good. Benefits could be better for a company of this size. Inconsistent management...lack of communication.
Pros
Work life balance
Terrible Job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LouisianaJuly 30, 2015
The management is terrible. They do not care about anyone. Safety rules are always being broken. I would not suggest that job for anyone.
Great to place to work
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 30, 2015
I loved working at Kronos and hope to return there at some point in my career! Kronos provides a great work/life balance.
Outstanding company
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Corryton, TNDecember 8, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 1/2 years at Kronos as I was a profitable contributor to the company.

Kronos has cutting edge Workforce Management products; smart, dedicated colleagues; and superb upper management.

The two negatives:
- Work/life balance was out of balance. Extremely long, pressure-packed hours.
- Mid management was inconsistent with processes and decision making. I had five managers over the course of 4 1/2 years which led to some of these inconsistencies.
High Energy, positive environment
Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  VirtualApril 1, 2014
Great Company. Management is hands on when needed. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
management, compensation
Cons
library for process/procedures is in a growth stage
Don't do it!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 30, 2012
Management is overbearing and believes no one does a good job and workers are hard pressed to have a personal life. Some managers don't belong in the positions they have...just went up through the ranks. Don't even think about complaining or you will be next on the list for "performance issues". There are plenty of other companies out there if you want to be appreciated or advance in your career.
Pros
former owners were awesome!

Comment – February 3, 2013

I worked there for 5.5 years and despite an extensive Managment background, I was never promoted . It was who they liked in the inner circle. Not the most qualified or phone metrics. The women who slept with employee #7 advanced as well as the director who managed a clothing shop...... I was targeted when I brought up inefficiences and the favoritism that existed. They have lay offs when things get slow.

Indy Office is Horrible
Project Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Indy officeOctober 31, 2012
You will work your .... off for low pay. There are great vacation days.
Management plays favorites and the politics are very heavy. You must wear business casual even though you will sit at a desk for 9-10hours a day. Forget about having a personal life.
Pros
amount of vacation days and dual screen monitors
Cons
bad management and heavy politics
Culture does not promote good work
Applications Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndyNovember 20, 2012
We are guinea pigs here at the Tech Center. The Senior Director is never around. Management has no management experience. Favoritism, low pay, long hours, young kids, and rude co workers that cuss constantly will be what you find here.
Cons
entire atmosphere

Comment – November 27, 2012

Those that cuss are the favorites.

Present customized solutions
Mid Market Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 17, 2012
Manage, initiate, and effectively communicate workforce management solutions to clients and prospects designed to empower them to easily control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.

The Kronos solutions help effectively meet their needs for all time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR & Payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications.
Pros
anayzing their time and labor situations
Cons
mid market did not present enough opportunities
Really good place to work. The company is very employee centric
Senior Android UI Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMay 18, 2015
The work was very interesting. The people were really friendly. The environment was very pleasant and updated. Many soft employee perks.
Good experience
Health Educator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
I'd love to see more opportunities to do the work, but all in all good experience. Their training's are very comprehensive and thorough
Good workplace with immense Learning
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 25, 2015
Good Workplace and learning environment with small but very smart Team and people. Very good and handy learning videos and Labs. Very good chance to become a Kronos expert
Pros
Can become Kronos Expert
Cons
High work pressure with tight timelines
learned alot!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Russia, Irkutsk cityFebruary 23, 2015
It was the company where I learned the basics of everything.
How to talk to the suppliers, how to talk to the customers,
how to interpret, not just translate, how to ship goods, how to behave in multicultural environment.
The hardest part was to do something for the first time and to believe in myself.
The most enjoyable was the sence of achievement.
Pros
learned alot
IT department review
IT Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAFebruary 4, 2013
I learned the importance of innovation
I learned a little bit about infrastructure projects
Some of the management has been in the organization for a long time. Many employees have been here a very long time.
The hardest part of the job was trying to incorporate change.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with talented and dedicated web-developers.
Bowling and Fishing
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  USA in managing Health and Wellness eventsNovember 1, 2012
I love to show off my great customer service skills and have been told that I'm and personable and friendly and make people feel comfortable. I pride myself on a good hard working day and look forward to coming home to my 2 little dogs. I'm in a place in my life where I can take any schedule and enjoy the personal growth of letting the little things go and realizing even big issues can be solve peacefully and calmly. I love a challenge because it make me a better person and a better phlebotomist. But my greatest achievement is I can make a difference by my cheerful attitude and empathy for others whether that be with staff or with patients.
Pros
watching movies on a rainy day with a cup of hot chocolate.
Cons
flat tires .....lol