Kronos Employee Reviews

Terribleto place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 22, 2016
The Senior Director is never around. Management plays favorites and the politics are very heavy. Low pay, long hours, young kids, and rude co workers that cuss constantly will be what you find here.
Solid company growing to meet market changes
CS&L (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2016
This is a good company to work for. It runs lean, so there isn't room for coasting and hoping for a paycheck. There is a good culture of top-to-bottom communication. What it lacks in morale-boosting activities, it makes up for in job security and every-day engagement.
Pros
Stability in an evolving company
Cons
Socially dry environment
Senior Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  NoidaApril 12, 2016
Work Life balance

Helping hands

good pay master

Good environment

Nice policies

Able to learn new technologies

Team focus

good growth in HR
Fast paced work environment and youthful culture at the Indianapolis Tech Center
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2016
I would be on calls from 9am until about 5pm. Kronos as a global company is fantastic, however the Indianapolis Tech Center has a lot of growing pains. The management team still has a lot to figure out that I would feel would have been taken care of by now.

Overall good company to work for, however my work life balance was very stressful.
Pros
Fast paced and engaging
Cons
lack of work life balance
Great place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 9, 2016
The team I worked with was a great place for an internship. Helped when needed, but let me cut teeth. Set me up to be able to work on my own, but was there to help when we got stuck. Was given complete option of time to come in and leave, and work when and how I needed.
Fantastic dedictated people
Senior Manager - EMEA Support Services (Current Employee) –  Bracknell, ENGOctober 12, 2015
A very supportive people culture, you know you can absolutely rely on your co-workers to help you achieve the goals of the team.
Matrix management structure takes a bit of getting used to and not always as effective as it could be.
Strong senior leadership from the executive board, with approachable and supportive senior execs.
Company is very proud of it's innovations, products are class leading, but not without their problems.
Move to new UK headquarters building in Spring 2015 was one of the best things that happened in a long time, has raised moral and improved productivity and collaboration.
Has become a very US-centric organization that doesn't always appreciate cultural differences accross it's international business entities.
Pros
New UK HQ premises is great, supportive and dedicated co-workers
Cons
High and not always realistic expectations from mangement, US-centric
high tech company with innovative products in the worforce field
Sales Operations Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
currently work remote, full time
I have learned a lot in my tenure about technology, and time and attendance. There are quite a bit of managers in this company so it gets to be a bit overwhelming to prioritize.
The hardest part of the job is multitasking and supporting 7 Reps to just one of me. Also, the demands at the end of quarter month, year are high. At times the co-workers pitch in to help out if needed as a team
Pros
good solid company, good benefits, on top of new technology
Cons
High pressure and demands sometimes interfere with your personal time
Integration
Integration Support Team (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisAugust 31, 2015
Kronos taught me a lot about their product and how to create and implement it for them. But never gave me the opportunity to actually do it with customers and didn't seem to really know where direct our team. The culture was very relaxed and easy to fit in to and everyone knows each other on a personal level which is really nice. But the management was unorganized and almost felt like no one really knew what they were doing.
Pros
Free lunches regularly, fun culture
Cons
Not structured well.
Terrible Job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LouisianaJuly 30, 2015
The management is terrible. They do not care about anyone. Safety rules are always being broken. I would not suggest that job for anyone.
Cons
Really good place to work. The company is very employee centric
Senior Android UI Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMay 18, 2015
The work was very interesting. The people were really friendly. The environment was very pleasant and updated. Many soft employee perks.
Good experience
Health Educator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
I'd love to see more opportunities to do the work, but all in all good experience. Their training's are very comprehensive and thorough
Good Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 6, 2015
Good Company, work life balance is good. Benefits could be better for a company of this size. Inconsistent management...lack of communication.
Pros
Work life balance
Great to place to work
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 30, 2015
I loved working at Kronos and hope to return there at some point in my career! Kronos provides a great work/life balance.
Good workplace with immense Learning
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 25, 2015
Good Workplace and learning environment with small but very smart Team and people. Very good and handy learning videos and Labs. Very good chance to become a Kronos expert
Pros
Can become Kronos Expert
Cons
High work pressure with tight timelines
Very nice and process oriented
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaMarch 2, 2015
Very nice and process oriented, nice place to work for and I highly recommend this company to everyone who is looking for nice carreer.
Overview
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMarch 1, 2015
Legacy system has adequate training and support. Newer products have inadequate training and not enough documentation to support consultants.
Pros
simi flexible work schedule, good products.
Cons
location: downtown indy, company is taking away perks that really set it apart from others.
learned alot!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Russia, Irkutsk cityFebruary 23, 2015
It was the company where I learned the basics of everything.
How to talk to the suppliers, how to talk to the customers,
how to interpret, not just translate, how to ship goods, how to behave in multicultural environment.
The hardest part was to do something for the first time and to believe in myself.
The most enjoyable was the sence of achievement.
Pros
learned alot
Sell somewhere else
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJanuary 22, 2015
Not worth it. Inside sales was a not fun. Way to many former Oracle people who think selling Oracle makes them better than you. Not all that hard to sell a product from a firm that is a near monopoly.
Friendly environment
Heart & Vascular Institute Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Its a good company to work for. Everyone is friendly.Management is fair. It does not allow you to grow within the ministry.
High Energy, positive environment
Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  VirtualApril 1, 2014
Great Company. Management is hands on when needed. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
management, compensation
Cons
library for process/procedures is in a growth stage