Kronos Employee Reviews

Great company to work for. Can be hard to advance since no one leaves
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford MA17 August 2016
Great people. Great upper management who really care about the employees. Good work/life balance. Free breakfast on Friday and flexible schedule. People are very knowledgeable since many have been here for a long time. Always someone to go to for help.
Pros
Great Upper management and free coffee
Cons
Rte 3 can make for a tough commute
Terribleto place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Massachusetts22 July 2016
The Senior Director is never around. Management plays favorites and the politics are very heavy. Low pay, long hours, young kids, and rude co workers that cuss constantly will be what you find here.
Decent Company
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN29 September 2016
Company is okay depending on who your manager is. Make sure you have a full understanding of the job before you accept it.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work-Life Balance
Solid company growing to meet market changes
CS&L (Current Employee) –  Texas15 June 2016
This is a good company to work for. It runs lean, so there isn't room for coasting and hoping for a paycheck. There is a good culture of top-to-bottom communication. What it lacks in morale-boosting activities, it makes up for in job security and every-day engagement.
Pros
Stability in an evolving company
Cons
Socially dry environment
Fast paced work environment and youthful culture at the Indianapolis Tech Center
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN3 April 2016
I would be on calls from 9am until about 5pm. Kronos as a global company is fantastic, however the Indianapolis Tech Center has a lot of growing pains. The management team still has a lot to figure out that I would feel would have been taken care of by now.

Overall good company to work for, however my work life balance was very stressful.
Pros
Fast paced and engaging
Cons
lack of work life balance
Fantastic dedictated people
Senior Manager - EMEA Support Services (Current Employee) –  Bracknell, ENG12 October 2015
A very supportive people culture, you know you can absolutely rely on your co-workers to help you achieve the goals of the team.
Matrix management structure takes a bit of getting used to and not always as effective as it could be.
Strong senior leadership from the executive board, with approachable and supportive senior execs.
Company is very proud of it's innovations, products are class leading, but not without their problems.
Move to new UK headquarters building in Spring 2015 was one of the best things that happened in a long time, has raised moral and improved productivity and collaboration.
Has become a very US-centric organization that doesn't always appreciate cultural differences accross it's international business entities.
Pros
New UK HQ premises is great, supportive and dedicated co-workers
Cons
High and not always realistic expectations from mangement, US-centric
Great Stepping Stone for Young Professionals
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN9 October 2016
Kronos is great place to work for the recent college graduate. Depending on performance, responsibility and promotions are attainable. A Project Manager can be a very high stress position, but great work experience.
Pros
Unlimited Vacation
Cons
High Stress at Times
Great work environment
Information Security Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA4 August 2016
Great place to learn and grow.
Very relaxed work environment.
Management strives for you to better yourself.
Opportunity for trainings
Productive & Fun workplace
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra27 August 2016
Learned lots of knowledgeable things,,,,,Management was well organized, Co-workers are helpful . Have enjoyed a lot. All are supporting,,,, MNC work experience was good.
Excellent Senior Management
Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA16 September 2016
Kronos continues to make smart decisions and investments that keep it healthy and growing. They are also putting much time and investment into building world class products and evolving to stay ahead in the marketplace.
#1 place to work in Ma
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA22 November 2016
Kronos is really the only place that I can call home.
I worked there since forever.
Loved working there, loved my co-workers.
Pros
Always expanding and growing, one of the best
not a bad place to work
Senior Director, Product Management (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA7 September 2016
Overall, a pretty good place to work. Everyone is friendly and willing to help, there's very little "it's not my job" attitude within the company. Pet projects can derail and distract from strategic goals.
No respect for non US employees
Senior Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Bracknell26 August 2016
Very badly treated and no means of data protection act followed. No support or training provided , total waste of time and controlled environment, made a mistake by joining Kronos.
Be prepared to Work!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN23 June 2016
Starting out they put you through an on-boarding program and let you shadow different projects with a "mentor" (who doesn't really have much experience at all). They will pile the work on you even when you have over 30-40 various projects. They are flexible with your schedule given the project workload.
Senior Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida12 April 2016
Work Life balance

Helping hands

good pay master

Good environment

Nice policies

Able to learn new technologies

Team focus

good growth in HR
Integration
Integration Support Team (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis31 August 2015
Kronos taught me a lot about their product and how to create and implement it for them. But never gave me the opportunity to actually do it with customers and didn't seem to really know where direct our team. The culture was very relaxed and easy to fit in to and everyone knows each other on a personal level which is really nice. But the management was unorganized and almost felt like no one really knew what they were doing.
Pros
Free lunches regularly, fun culture
Cons
Not structured well.
high tech company with innovative products in the worforce field
Sales Operations Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL8 October 2015
currently work remote, full time
I have learned a lot in my tenure about technology, and time and attendance. There are quite a bit of managers in this company so it gets to be a bit overwhelming to prioritize.
The hardest part of the job is multitasking and supporting 7 Reps to just one of me. Also, the demands at the end of quarter month, year are high. At times the co-workers pitch in to help out if needed as a team
Pros
good solid company, good benefits, on top of new technology
Cons
High pressure and demands sometimes interfere with your personal time
Good Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA6 April 2015
Good Company, work life balance is good. Benefits could be better for a company of this size. Inconsistent management...lack of communication.
Pros
Work life balance
Outstanding company
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Corryton, TN8 December 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 1/2 years at Kronos as I was a profitable contributor to the company.

Kronos has cutting edge Workforce Management products; smart, dedicated colleagues; and superb upper management.

The two negatives:
- Work/life balance was out of balance. Extremely long, pressure-packed hours.
- Mid management was inconsistent with processes and decision making. I had five managers over the course of 4 1/2 years which led to some of these inconsistencies.
Great place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR9 February 2016
The team I worked with was a great place for an internship. Helped when needed, but let me cut teeth. Set me up to be able to work on my own, but was there to help when we got stuck. Was given complete option of time to come in and leave, and work when and how I needed.