Kronos

Kronos Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High Energy, positive environment
Solution Consultant (Former Employee), VirtualApril 1, 2014
Pros: management, compensation
Cons: library for process/procedures is in a growth stage
Great Company. Management is hands on when needed. Great opportunities for advancement.
Kronos Implementation Projects
Project Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MissouriJanuary 23, 2014
Kronos Implementation Project:
-Human Resources
-Payroll
-Benefits
-Timekeeper
-Knowledge Pass
Outstanding company
Lead Development Representative (Former Employee), Corryton, TNDecember 8, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed my 4 1/2 years at Kronos as I was a profitable contributor to the company.

Kronos has cutting edge Workforce Management products; smart, dedicated colleagues; and superb upper management.

The two negatives:
- Work/life balance was out of balance. Extremely long, pressure-packed hours.
- Mid management was inconsistent with processes – more... and decision making. I had five managers over the course of 4 1/2 years which led to some of these inconsistencies. – less
Good company
QA Manager/Scrum Master (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2013
Good company and the team was great. The product was challenging to work on and had overall low quality. The quality issues were because of the massive technical debt carried from one iteration to the next. Over all though the company was good to work for.
Greek foods
Sanitation Manager (Former Employee), Glenview illinoisOctober 29, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Daily: Monitor and maintain chemical and sanitation supplies inventory
Coordinate and assign tasks to sanitation associates required to achieve a clean and sanitary room ready for production as scheduled
Make sure that the equipment is clean, sanitary and in good operational condition
Evaluate and tag unsanitary or non-conforming production equipment – more... from being used
Communicate equipment and cleaning tool malfunctions to maintenance
Weekly: Order sanitation and housekeeping chemicals and supplies
Coordinate the weekend cleaning of areas and equipments with maintenance and department managers
Document and process personal day offs and vacations of sanitation associates through  department manager
Track and verify  sanitation associates regular worked hours and over time per company policy in Kronos
Review and communicate potential overtime according to production schedule to supervisor for approval
Review and verify Sanitation hours per Weekly Plant Hours Report
Food Safety and Personal Safety Trainings
Monthly/As needed:
Pest Control Inspection, plant GMP audits
Weekly: Assist with resolving pest control sanitation audit opportunities and  microbiological concerns
Assist with ensuring successful implementation of corrective actions from facility microbiological concerns, GMP and pest control audits
Assist with reviews and updates to equipment cleaning procedure
Assist with sanitation document preparation during plant audits

2. To always keep a professional attitude ,Courtesy dignity, Respect, and to lead by example

3Management.
Hold meetings communicate , come up with ideas to better improve sanitation and sanitation department
Implement training on standards of conducts and making sure that all sanitation employees are trained on how to work in a safe and proper manner.
Ensure sanitation associates are properly trained on cleaning and sanitizing of equipment/area prior to being assigned to applicable equipment
Coordinate training of associates on required company policies and safety procedures with department manager and Human Resources

4 Co-workers . Open communications, support and give directives

5 Hard part of my day. Going home because I love what I do so everyday is a good day.

6. Developing people help them to succeed , reaching all goals and expectations , Being part of the company success story. – less
Great managers
Tier 3 Cloud Support Technician (Current Employee), Lake mary, FloridaAugust 21, 2013
Pros: 3 days off
Cons: long hours
The place has great training and great managers. I get alot from the coworkers and they never let me fall behind
Don't work there
confidential (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAJuly 29, 2013
Kronos is not a very good place to work...The company has a very archaic and underhanded environment.
Kronos is a good place to work
Senior Software Development Manager (Current Employee), Chelmsford MAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: solid company performance year after year
Cons: no room for advancement
Kronos is a good place to work, great people, innovative atmosphere
Technical Writing Internship
Technical Writing Intern (Former Employee), Blacksburg, VAMay 11, 2013
I held this internship for a year during my senior year at Virginia Tech. It was a phenomenal experience that enhanced my writing, editing and technical knowledge and skills.
Productive and a fun place to work
Technical Support Engineer III (TSE) (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 19, 2013
Pros: sometimes provided lunches
Cons: short breaks
Provide excellent post-sales technical support to our members using Optilink software products, including extensive troubleshooting of application and system issues, working jointly with product management, marketing, and engineering to ensure that every member receives exemplary service.
* Managing and creating cases to track progress of solving issues – more... for members using Salesforce.com as our call tracking tool
* Thoroughly documenting cases progress and following case handling and escalation procedures
* Being a “voice of the customer” in product design and release planning.
* Ensuring success of our members through quick responses, thorough resolutions, and excellent relationship skills.
* Capturing and documenting solutions to common and difficult problems.
* Applying the best practices for solving issues
* Working with engineering to manage defects and enhancements, coordinating status communication to members
* Participating in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs
* Developing and delivering technical training to members as needed
* Reviewing and creating product documentation and training materials to ensure accuracy of the content and to promote supportability of our products. – less
IT department review
IT Program Manager (Current Employee), Chelmsford, MAFebruary 4, 2013
I learned the importance of innovation
I learned a little bit about infrastructure projects
Some of the management has been in the organization for a long time. Many employees have been here a very long time.
The hardest part of the job was trying to incorporate change.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with talented and dedicated web-developers.
Servicio Al Cliente (Former Employee), Plaza Escorial, Carolina Puerto RicoJanuary 25, 2013
When i was working here it was fun, entertainment and enjoyable. The management doesnt know how to hear their employees but the co-workers make the work fun and enjoyable.
Great company
Knowledge Centered Support Coach (Current Employee), BillericaJanuary 24, 2013
It's a great company to work with.
Providing phone support to Global Base.
Dealing with different levels of customer expertise.
Great team to be a part of.
Enjoyable part is when issues are resolved.
Culture does not promote good work
Applications Consultant (Former Employee), IndyNovember 20, 2012
Cons: entire atmosphere
We are guinea pigs here at the Tech Center. The Senior Director is never around. Management has no management experience. Favoritism, low pay, long hours, young kids, and rude co workers that cuss constantly will be what you find here.

November 27, 2012

Those that cuss are the favorites.

App Consultant
Applications consultant (Former Employee), IndianapolisNovember 16, 2012
Cons: whole center needs revamped- get rid of college kids
Indianapolis office has young recent college grads that have no work experience. They are childish and do not communicate well. The Indy managers haven't been managers for this large of a group and ignore their employees.

November 27, 2012

Also, hiring everyone at the same pay is not fair. Some employees have more experience and still get paid the same as someone with zero work experience.

Bowling and Fishing
Team Leader (Current Employee), USA in managing Health and Wellness eventsNovember 1, 2012
Pros: watching movies on a rainy day with a cup of hot chocolate.
Cons: flat tires .....lol
I love to show off my great customer service skills and have been told that I'm and personable and friendly and make people feel comfortable. I pride myself on a good hard working day and look forward to coming home to my 2 little dogs. I'm in a place in my life where I can take any schedule and enjoy the personal growth of letting the little things – more... go and realizing even big issues can be solve peacefully and calmly. I love a challenge because it make me a better person and a better phlebotomist. But my greatest achievement is I can make a difference by my cheerful attitude and empathy for others whether that be with staff or with patients. – less
Indy Office is Horrible
Project Manager 1 (Former Employee), Indy officeOctober 31, 2012
Pros: amount of vacation days and dual screen monitors
Cons: bad management and heavy politics
You will work your .... off for low pay. There are great vacation days.
Management plays favorites and the politics are very heavy. You must wear business casual even though you will sit at a desk for 9-10hours a day. Forget about having a personal life.
Produtive and challenging great place to work
QA Software Engineer (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAOctober 17, 2012
Had to a lot of fun at this challenging work place. Did all sorts of programming that really helped develop my skills.
Don't do it!
Former Employee (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MASeptember 30, 2012
Pros: former owners were awesome!
Management is overbearing and believes no one does a good job and workers are hard pressed to have a personal life. Some managers don't belong in the positions they have...just went up through the ranks. Don't even think about complaining or you will be next on the list for "performance issues". There are plenty of other companies out there if you want – more... to be appreciated or advance in your career. – less

February 3, 2013

I worked there for 5.5 years and despite an extensive Managment background, I was never promoted . It was who they liked in the inner circle. Not the most qualified or phone metrics. The women who slept with employee #7 advanced as well as the director who managed a clothing shop...... I was targeted when I brought up inefficiences and the favoritism that existed. They have lay offs when things get slow.

Great manager
Production Manager (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAJune 13, 2012
Had the pleasure of working for an incredible manager. By no fault of his, there wasn't a lot of room for growth.

About Kronos

Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more – Read more