Kroll Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and growing oppurtunities
background screening analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 May 2017
It was a very rewarding experience to work at Kroll, The management was well trained and made me into an exceptional analyst. The work environment was very friendly and very ethical. The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with universities in small towns, but managing to still get a report was very rewarding. it gave a sense of achievement and satisfaction to be able to work at Krol.
Pros
Good collegues
Saisonnier
Vendangeur Décuveur (Former Employee) –  Saze (30)18 March 2017
emploi saisonnier, très bien payer, patron agréable
Exciting place to work
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN22 January 2017
Learn new investigative practices and how to restore an individuals credit. Establish contact with law enforcement and made referrals. Understood the regulations and acts pertaining to identity theft.
Professional enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN16 June 2016
Kroll was an extremely professional environment, the client was always the first priority. As a result there was never any problem with understanding the mission.
Interesting Business and People
Cyber Investigations Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY4 October 2015
There are some very talented and smart people at Kroll, While the disorganization and high turnover of the c-suite creates a lot of stress on the employees, the work is really interesting and you do certainly feel like you are doing good for the clients and for the world at large.
Good start, not a good end
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 September 2015
I started working there with an internship, and ended up leaving during a bankruptcy. It was a good start to my career, but there was no chance for job advancement and the culture was old and traditional.
very fast paced
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 June 2015
job was pretty relaxed you monitor floors take calls instruct others where to go for meetings and your co- workers assisted you in the best way possible hardest part of the job was deliveries from fedex
I enjoyed the people I worked with and was close to home.
QA/QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 May 2015
Reviewing loan files daily. I improved my mortgage/compliance knowledge. The management made commitments that were not followed through. I am a team player and got along very well with my coworkers. Feeling secure in the position as they kept laying people off was the hardest part. I helped train on the programs and enjoyed working with others.
Pros
close to home
Cons
job security
great place to work
Vice President Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN12 March 2015
great place to work, nice people can't be beat, filed for bankruptcy so that was a downer. My boss was caring and understanding, even though he didnt know much about procurement he got his hands dirty with me and supported me in my role. The company had never had a centralized procurement team before and it took quite some effort to create one.
Decent Company but no advancement
Credit Controller II (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN25 February 2015
My typical work day involves taking calls from clients regarding past due invoices. I have learned how to use Great Plains in my current position. Management is pretty decent. I love my co-workers. The hardest part about my job is being pushy. I love being able to help clients.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
healthcare
Great company of professionals
NYC - Assistant Manager Elite Application Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 February 2015
Some of the best personnel in their field. Made a great impact for all their clients they were contracted with to provide services. Became the global leader in their field because of their professionalism.
Reputable company, interesting work, great people.
Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA22 September 2014
Lot's of interesting work and great people to work wit. Never a dull moment.
Nice place to work
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CA5 September 2014
What I like most about Kroll is that they provided
excellent training on how to verify employment.
Good company to work for
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN23 July 2014
Nice company to work for everyone feel like family. Always busy with IT job.
what a mess
Public Records Researcher I (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 372145 June 2014
Unreasonable production goals are required from supervisor/managers. The training for a new employee (unfamiliar with the industry) lasts for half of one day and the supervisor chooses an employee who is at their desk. So, I was trained by a co-worker who had only been with the company for two weeks.....so you can imagine we both had questions and relied on the more "experienced tenure" employees for answers. You would think that is who would be selected to help train a new employee - but being that production goals are unrealistic they would prefer the experienced to keep their head down and keep working. They micro-manage to the point that we were threatened if we didn't meet the daily goal and it was discovered that we hadn't been actively ordering services-management would deduct "clock out" 30 minutes increments. Kroll was acquired years ago, and now they are in the process migrated to the parent company HireRight and a different operation system. So, you are reminded often that a position might not be available when the full migration is implemented.

Great product and interesting work! The free coffee is a nice touch. It is a very secure work environment.
Graphiste free-lance
Graphiste / illustratrice free-lance (Current Employee) –  Seine et Marne7 May 2014
Travail à domicile, se déplace facilement et fais également des missions. Je cherche à développer une clientèle de proximité.
very challenging
records specialists (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN26 November 2013
I can't say anything about this company, it is a secured company.
Pros
true reports
Cons
the way they treat their employees for abiding by "their" rules
Intimidating environment and management, low pay
SPECIAL SERVICES RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN5 August 2013
Although the job of background research itself is fascinating, this is an out of college 1st timer job.
High security environment makes you nervous.
Strict management.
Pros
Interesting research
Cons
Terrible pay
Great Place to work for those who nothing else that they are interested in.
Client Executive (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN24 June 2013
I quit after my manager sent me an email (really, they sent an email rather then call me) to inform me that I was not allowed to go on my honeymoon the day before I was to leave. Compensation is great and the company sells a great product, but if you have a family or are interested in doing anything other then working to receive little appreciation and no praise from management look else where.
Excellent place to work.
Legal Administrative Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie Minnesota22 March 2013
Liked the pay, hours and location, great people to work with.
Pros
great pay and people to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kroll Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8