Kranq Courier is an experienced courier company that continues to grow. We have been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest service levels and customer satisfaction in the courier industry over the past decade. Our dedication has made us into the leader in our industry with a proven track record in growth thanks to our unique business model. We are now expanding our sales team as we move into new markets. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter to work as an Inside Sales Consultant. Our chosen candidate will possess the ability to communicate effectively, be highly organized and quick to build business relationships in a B2B sales environment. This is a full time contract position with our candidate having the opportunity to work remotely or at one of our office locations.
- Foster new client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Participate in the development and review of content for bids/proposals
- Support other members of the sales team when needed
- Assist in the development of Marketing materials and strategies via feedback
- When needed, represent the company at conferences and other networking opportunities
- English as a first language
- Minimum of two years work experience in business to business sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality with a genuine interest in people
- Ability to work with technical data
- Able to take direction and complete a task when asked
- Ability to use Skype and other Internet based applications
- CRM Data base application use would be an asset
This position is salary based + commission.
Please apply with cover letter and your expectation of pay.
For more information on Kranq Courier please go to our website at www.kranq.com.
Indeed - 16 months ago
At Kranq our goal is to provide a fast, efficient, reliable delivery service, combined with friendly, familiar courier faces.