Kranq Courier is a cutting edge and innovative courier company that hiring to expand its courier team, due to our success and rapid growth in the Vancouver area. At Kranq our goal is to provide a fast, efficient, reliable delivery service, combined with friendly, familiar courier faces.
Position: Bike Courier
Responsible for pickup and delivery of rush, same day orders in downtown Vancouver. This position is highly deadline and customer service oriented.
- Bicycle handling skills essential
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail and organize are definite plus
- 2 years+ of experience preferred – 63% commission month to start for the right candidate
- Customer Service and communication skills a must
- Physically fit and capable of lifting boxes, pick up rush orders, packages by hand
- Able to perform well in outdoor work condition and tight deadlines
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to work in a team, take direction well and dealing with clients.
- Able to prioritize and plan schedules and routes.
- Able to communicate with coworkers and clients via blackberry devices.
Send resume and CV to Morgan Brown
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Kranq our goal is to provide a fast, efficient, reliable delivery service, combined with friendly, familiar courier faces.