Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Team atmosphere
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON21 February 2014
The work completion was based on a team strategy. All employees acquired their skills without the help from management. All training was passed down as you groomed yourself with the trust of fellow employees.
Closing
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON18 February 2014
Leamington will never be the same. A lot of people`s lives will be ruined.
N/a
Pallet Builder/Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 February 2014
Friendly atmosphere
Team effort
The position where i was working is discontinued
great enviroment fun to work
labourer (Former Employee) –  production12 February 2014
long hours pay worth it great people great cafeteria good breaks good tastin cheese
Enjoy working with different types of personalities.
Journeyman Electrician & Controls (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON1 February 2014
Very challenging on start ups in the morning. Learning how to troubleshoot on equipment that is very old up to newer equipment. Management is overstretched. My co-workers can be counted on for support. The hardest part of the job is knowing it's almost over. And the most enjoyable part of the job is the experiences I will take with me.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Closing
Confusing culture,
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, ON17 January 2014
A typical day was reading and answering emails, attending meetings.
I learned that people can give the impression of knowledge with out actually having it, sometimes function is sacrificed for form. Management is negative that is to say performance appraisals are geared to show you where you need to improve with very little emphasis on strengths or use of strengths. Coworkers have an offensive strategy for job security.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the expectations, which turned out to be more Form than Function.
There were no enjoyable parts of the job
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Long Hours, no appreciation, confusing objectives
Rewarding
Warehouse/Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leamington9 January 2014
Heinz was a great place to work until the announcement to close the plant was made.
a family oriented company
John O Butler Company (Former Employee) –  kitchener-waterloo8 January 2014
A very pleasant environment. Everyone worked as one unit with management working as hard as the field sales people.
good salary/benefits
Millwright (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 January 2014
production related calls,pm's and very busy when processing tomatoes
Pros
paid
Cons
extremely hot in summer
Very relaxed work environment
Walkie Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton14 December 2013
Start your shift by a meeting, log in your rf scanner and start to order pick.
My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours
Good opportunity for a new nurse
Professional Health Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, On1 December 2013
This position was a contract position, I was only hired to complete Vision and Hearing testing on employees. Although my time was short there I enjoyed my position. I learned alot from the on staff RN
Pros
good staff, clean environment, learning experience
Cons
company closure
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills Ont20 November 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
Company Store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
Year end can get chaotic especially with Accruals
Hours of work were hard.
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 November 2013
Heinz in Leamington to close doors. The most enjoyable were the guys I worked with.
very productive
Account Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2013
A very busy work, co-workers are great
I love being able to customer with their needs
Learned new system SAP
Cons
their are no cons, great place to work
Enjoyable workplace. Very friendly people.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON6 November 2013
I enjoyed working at Heinz. It's a clean, friendly environment. Management was very friendly and helpful. The days were busy so the time went by quickly. The hardest part of the job was working outside when it was raqining and chilly. I found the most enjoyable part was learning about production. I enjoyed working in the cook room very much.
Pros
Close to home, good pay, clean place to work.
Cons
I didn't really think I encountered any cons while I was there. I enjoyed working there.
Productive workplace.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON9 September 2013
I'm only a seasonal employee and have only been here since July and I can easily say that it's a great working environment. I usually work on the line and my co-workers, and supervisors have made it a great experience so far. The work is explained in detail and they always help and watch until you feel that you have the hang of things. Everyone there is very nice and easily approachable.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
23 years of employment great job
Manufaturing (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON4 September 2013
I started as a packer then went on to learn just about every manufacturing job there. I then moved to the warehouse where I was able to load and unload trucks, assuring a safe and road ready load.
Maintained inventory accuracy.
Fast pace environment, challenging yet rewarding.
Bilingual Customer Relations/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction knowing that everyone went beyond the call of duty. Customer and people priority 1 for everyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval