Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good opportunity for a new nurse
Professional Health Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, On1 December 2013
This position was a contract position, I was only hired to complete Vision and Hearing testing on employees. Although my time was short there I enjoyed my position. I learned alot from the on staff RN
Pros
good staff, clean environment, learning experience
Cons
company closure
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills Ont20 November 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
Company Store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
Year end can get chaotic especially with Accruals
Hours of work were hard.
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 November 2013
Heinz in Leamington to close doors. The most enjoyable were the guys I worked with.
very productive
Account Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2013
A very busy work, co-workers are great
I love being able to customer with their needs
Learned new system SAP
Cons
their are no cons, great place to work
Enjoyable workplace. Very friendly people.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON6 November 2013
I enjoyed working at Heinz. It's a clean, friendly environment. Management was very friendly and helpful. The days were busy so the time went by quickly. The hardest part of the job was working outside when it was raqining and chilly. I found the most enjoyable part was learning about production. I enjoyed working in the cook room very much.
Pros
Close to home, good pay, clean place to work.
Cons
I didn't really think I encountered any cons while I was there. I enjoyed working there.
Productive workplace.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON9 September 2013
I'm only a seasonal employee and have only been here since July and I can easily say that it's a great working environment. I usually work on the line and my co-workers, and supervisors have made it a great experience so far. The work is explained in detail and they always help and watch until you feel that you have the hang of things. Everyone there is very nice and easily approachable.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
23 years of employment great job
Manufaturing (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON4 September 2013
I started as a packer then went on to learn just about every manufacturing job there. I then moved to the warehouse where I was able to load and unload trucks, assuring a safe and road ready load.
Maintained inventory accuracy.
Fast pace environment, challenging yet rewarding.
Bilingual Customer Relations/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction knowing that everyone went beyond the call of duty. Customer and people priority 1 for everyone
Opportunity to work with top tier UGI company, provided broad understanding of customer vendor relationships
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2013
Dedicated, passionate people made the difference, a growing environment within a fast growing company

Want to know more about Kraft Heinz Company?

Ask a question
Involved and interesting employment
Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON15 August 2013
Learned many essential laboratory skills and gained needed experience.
Great Seasonal Job
Salt Lab (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON10 July 2013
If I had a chance for full time i would take it all the hours u ever want.
productive and learning work experiance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East York, ON4 July 2013
Normally starting and ending the shift on time made me punctual in work and normal daily life.
With working in a team i learnt how to play a part to the best as a team member.
In stressed time with good colleagues it was awesome to overcome the stress.
The hardest part use to be when machine get break down and the assigned production target in lagging behind.
The most enjoyable part in work was to have colleagues which are always at hand to help.
Pros
free lunches, dinners other gift cards
Cons
long hours, noisy.
Good place to work and for advancement.
Buyer's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON11 June 2013
Very busy, working with samples. Got good exposure to Green Coffee industry and learned a lot from my manager who has vast knowledge of Green Coffee.

The most enjoyable part of job is to cup Green Coffee.
summer student and mixer helper (Former Employee) –  Scarborough ON14 May 2013
It was a good working place , every one was friendly hardest part was the lifting the most enjoyable part was the pay check
Pros
good pay
Cons
long shifts
Great place too work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Exeter, ON3 May 2013
I worked various different shifts from 8 hr days too 14 hr days it was all good, loved it there, co-workers were terrific, bosses great, work place clean and fun,the hard part was that when the plant closed and too have to say goodbye to my friends and co-workers.over all I really really loved going too work each and everyday there.
Pros
after work we would sometimes meet for lunch, or supper, or a few beverages and realx and enjoy the rest of the day or night.
Cons
sometimes hard on the social life but hey, no worries.
Fast Paced production enviroment.
Operations & Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakville Plant21 April 2013
Demand changes would require schedule changes and an eye for detail to ensure compliance.
I learned how lean manifacturing works. Focus on standard work helped keep the day on track.
The management team reviewd the daily progress and addressed issues as they happened to keep on top.
The floor team accepted the changes as they happened.
Good Colleagues
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Progress Ave Scarborough18 April 2013
Great colleagues good work environment. Love my job learn new things every day.
Pros
love the people i work with
Cons
work for a agency, that does not care about its workers.
Great people to work with
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON8 April 2013
I worked in Quality at Heniz seasonal. I tested products through all different test. This was a very high pace work. All test were entered in the computer system
Pros
walking distance to work
Cons
not a full time postion
Productive and fun workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2013
Even though Kraft foods is a fun workplace and employees get excellent work environment. It is unfortunate that employees get limited opportunities of progressing in their career.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
rotating schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.