Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive workplace.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ONSeptember 9, 2013
I'm only a seasonal employee and have only been here since July and I can easily say that it's a great working environment. I usually work on the line and my co-workers, and supervisors have made it a great experience so far. The work is explained in detail and they always help and watch until you feel that you have the hang of things. Everyone there is very nice and easily approachable.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto OntarioSeptember 8, 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
the ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
a reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
23 years of employment great job
Manufaturing (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ONSeptember 4, 2013
I started as a packer then went on to learn just about every manufacturing job there. I then moved to the warehouse where I was able to load and unload trucks, assuring a safe and road ready load.
Maintained inventory accuracy.
Fast pace environment, challenging yet rewarding.
Bilingual Customer Relations/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction knowing that everyone went beyond the call of duty. Customer and people priority 1 for everyone
Opportunity to work with top tier UGI company, provided broad understanding of customer vendor relationships
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2013
Dedicated, passionate people made the difference, a growing environment within a fast growing company
Involved and interesting employment
Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONAugust 15, 2013
Learned many essential laboratory skills and gained needed experience.
Great Seasonal Job
Salt Lab (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONJuly 10, 2013
If I had a chance for full time i would take it all the hours u ever want.
productive and learning work experiance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East York, ONJuly 4, 2013
Normally starting and ending the shift on time made me punctual in work and normal daily life.
With working in a team i learnt how to play a part to the best as a team member.
In stressed time with good colleagues it was awesome to overcome the stress.
The hardest part use to be when machine get break down and the assigned production target in lagging behind.
The most enjoyable part in work was to have colleagues which are always at hand to help.
Pros
free lunches, dinners other gift cards
Cons
long hours, noisy.
Good place to work and for advancement.
Buyer's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ONJune 11, 2013
Very busy, working with samples. Got good exposure to Green Coffee industry and learned a lot from my manager who has vast knowledge of Green Coffee.

The most enjoyable part of job is to cup Green Coffee.
summer student and mixer helper (Former Employee) –  Scarborough ONMay 14, 2013
It was a good working place , every one was friendly hardest part was the lifting the most enjoyable part was the pay check
Pros
good pay
Cons
long shifts
Great place too work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Exeter, ONMay 3, 2013
I worked various different shifts from 8 hr days too 14 hr days it was all good, loved it there, co-workers were terrific, bosses great, work place clean and fun,the hard part was that when the plant closed and too have to say goodbye to my friends and co-workers.over all I really really loved going too work each and everyday there.
Pros
after work we would sometimes meet for lunch, or supper, or a few beverages and realx and enjoy the rest of the day or night.
Cons
sometimes hard on the social life but hey, no worries.
Fast Paced production enviroment.
Operations & Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakville PlantApril 21, 2013
Demand changes would require schedule changes and an eye for detail to ensure compliance.
I learned how lean manifacturing works. Focus on standard work helped keep the day on track.
The management team reviewd the daily progress and addressed issues as they happened to keep on top.
The floor team accepted the changes as they happened.
Good Colleagues
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Progress Ave ScarboroughApril 18, 2013
Great colleagues good work environment. Love my job learn new things every day.
Pros
love the people i work with
Cons
work for a agency, that does not care about its workers.
Great people to work with
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONApril 8, 2013
I worked in Quality at Heniz seasonal. I tested products through all different test. This was a very high pace work. All test were entered in the computer system
Pros
walking distance to work
Cons
not a full time postion
Productive and fun workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2013
Even though Kraft foods is a fun workplace and employees get excellent work environment. It is unfortunate that employees get limited opportunities of progressing in their career.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
rotating schedule
productive workplace
Business Unit Leader (Current Employee) –  Ingleside, ONMarch 25, 2013
overall good experience, good corporate culture with strong values and achievable objetives
I love to work with kraft, if they have any vacancy in future
Mixer/ Enrober (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2013
My begining is a typical day at work, i don't know how to pack cookies and crakers in tray, it is very hard to pick up cookies on belt, but after few days it is ok.

I learn many things specially packing, mixing and food environment .
Management is very good.
My co-worker is very helpfull and assist if needed.
To pick up and pack the cookies from belt.
The pay rate and benifit
Wasn't there for more than a season but met lots of great people...
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Exeter, ONMarch 3, 2013
I loved meeting new people and learning new skills but I wasn't there long...
Pros
the pay
Cons
long days
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONFebruary 27, 2013
On a typical day on the job, it's alot of working with tomato's on a product line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was really easy. The hardest part was standing for a long time, which was wasn't too hard. Co-workers were great for assistance in the factory and willing to show directions. Although I was working for the season, I would love to work there again.
Pros
salary
Safe
Intern Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 23, 2013
As a mechanic, Kraft foods is a nice place to work. The schedule is 3x12 hours plus the possibility of over time on the week ends. People are friendly and the management is not over controlling. Work is slow, but when something breaks, you need to work and fix it as fast as possible which is something I liked. Overall I would enjoy working there as a full time mechanic