Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. This was a very progressive safety-oriented place to be employed.
Industrial/Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON16 March 2015
Enjoyed co-opping with H. J. Heinz Co. of Canada. Enjoyed being valued for cost-saving ideas that were implemented from my research and then ideas.
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2014
Great place to work, with many invaluable experiences! The only complaint is that there is not much opportunity to convert temporary employees to full-time salaried staff.
Pros
Work-Life Balance, Positive Work Environment
Cons
Stability for contractors is not possible
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BC26 April 2012
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Pros
work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons
not enough income to support myself.
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
Productive and fun workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2013
Even though Kraft foods is a fun workplace and employees get excellent work environment. It is unfortunate that employees get limited opportunities of progressing in their career.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
rotating schedule
Productive and fun place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville, On14 July 2015
well organized and managed workplace.
Learned about lean manufacturing
Team atmosphere
Clear direction from upper management
Young and fun place to work.
Canada Indirect Procurement Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2013
Get to work, dial the conf. #
Go to meeting after meeting
Go to lunch
Pack for travel
Travel, meet other people, learn have fun
Go back to meetings
Pros
store discount, global opportunities
Cons
too big, most meetings over the phone
23 years of employment great job
Manufaturing (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON4 September 2013
I started as a packer then went on to learn just about every manufacturing job there. I then moved to the warehouse where I was able to load and unload trucks, assuring a safe and road ready load.
Maintained inventory accuracy.
It was a wonderfull time.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 February 2013
It was a very good time and the staff was very helpfull and comprehensive.I loved woking with Kelly Services but as a security guard licenced I could not go back to continue with them.
Pros
more lunch times (every two hrs)
Cons
long hours (12)
Worst place I have ever worked! So glad it's shutting down!
WAREHOUSE RECORDS CLERK (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 March 2014
This place is horrible and should have the human rights commission intervene in their abusive behavior. I am in the process of suing them and would warn anyone to stay far away!!
Good place to work and for advancement.
Buyer's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON11 June 2013
Very busy, working with samples. Got good exposure to Green Coffee industry and learned a lot from my manager who has vast knowledge of Green Coffee.

The most enjoyable part of job is to cup Green Coffee.
Great people to work with
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON8 April 2013
I worked in Quality at Heniz seasonal. I tested products through all different test. This was a very high pace work. All test were entered in the computer system
Pros
walking distance to work
Cons
not a full time postion
Fast pace environment, challenging yet rewarding.
Bilingual Customer Relations/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction knowing that everyone went beyond the call of duty. Customer and people priority 1 for everyone
Team atmosphere
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON21 February 2014
The work completion was based on a team strategy. All employees acquired their skills without the help from management. All training was passed down as you groomed yourself with the trust of fellow employees.
easy and good pay
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON10 June 2015
easy and good may
packed products and assisted with machine operators
lots of break time
union
you will never know the shift schedules
Opportunity to work with top tier UGI company, provided broad understanding of customer vendor relationships
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2013
Dedicated, passionate people made the difference, a growing environment within a fast growing company
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
not a good experience
Temporary seasonal worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON30 October 2014
- found out your schedule for the week the first day of that same week... not well planned
- everyone I worked with was miserable
- decent pay
- fired without warning or explanation
Never a dull day
Mondelez, Machine Operator/Technician (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 February 2015
Was a good place to move around in, many different jobs that you could move on to under one roof. Hope to find another place that is close to being the same.
Great workplace
Bilingual Consumer Affairs Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto30 October 2012
Respond to consumers inquiries via phone, email and fax. The team is great, they make the days go by fast and we have a lot of fun.
Pros
great team.
Cons
no advancement opportunities