Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Safe
Intern Mechanic (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 23, 2013
As a mechanic, Kraft foods is a nice place to work. The schedule is 3x12 hours plus the possibility of over time on the week ends. People are friendly and the management is not over controlling. Work is slow, but when something breaks, you need to work and fix it as fast as possible which is something I liked. Overall I would enjoy working there as a full time mechanic
Productive work environment with Kind workers
Temp (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: lots of hours of work
Cons: very exhausting
Worked 12 hours shifts, very exhausting. other workers were mostly kind, management was very kind and very helpful.
It was a wonderfull time.
General Labour (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: more lunch times (every two hrs)
Cons: long hours (12)
It was a very good time and the staff was very helpfull and comprehensive.I loved woking with Kelly Services but as a security guard licenced I could not go back to continue with them.
Young and fun place to work.
Canada Indirect Procurement Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: store discount, global opportunities
Cons: too big, most meetings over the phone
Get to work, dial the conf. #
Go to meeting after meeting
Go to lunch
Pack for travel
Travel, meet other people, learn have fun
Go back to meetings
Kraft was a great company to work for.High emphasis on both food and employee safety
Process Operator (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, managers job environment, focus on work and food safety
Cons: plant closing
It was fun.It had it,s momentsCleaning(food colouring,pick a colour).great people to work with(still in touch with many of them.The line i worked on the most made five pounds cans of dry beverage.We achiedved a record of 7200 case in one shift.The Cobourg plant closed.That record still stands!
Managing Exec Director calendar and processing rebate payments
Finance Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, CanadaDecember 17, 2012
Pros: work life balance, flexible work hours and being able to work from home
A typical day at work would start off with ensuring my voice message is current. I would review my Director's calendar for any important meetings. Trade and marketing rebate and invoices are processed for payment. I also manage Managers' calendars and co-ordinate their meeting schedules. Daily emails and enquiries are responded to.
good place to work
Team leader (Former Employee), East YorkNovember 28, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: food is to good and you put on weight
I loved working there but I needed a change and more room to grow
Kraft Foods is a very good place to work
Team leader, Packer (Former Employee), East York,November 22, 2012
Pros: good pay rates
Cons: very hard on your body
Kraft foods has 4 different sifts you can work.
management has an open door rule.
The hardest part of the job is that it is very fast work.
We work responsibly, during breaks we enjoy talking in the cafeteria
Lead Hand (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2012
Pros: work schedule, benefits, vacation leave, pension
Cons: heat strokes, company closing
Work in a very hot envionment, especially during the summer.
employees are dedicated to their job, and stayed with the company until now. Kraft is closing it's companies in Canada.
Kraft Foods/Mondelez
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Stoney Creek, OnOctober 23, 2012
Pros: good supervisors
Cons: poor leadership at upper levels
The general manager is in over his head which results in a lack of productivity and forced overtime and disgruntaled employees. Excellent shift supervisors who treat everyone with respect. The number of temp staff out number the full timers three to one and job security for the temps does not exist.
Kraft Employment Review
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 12, 2012
A typical day at work would be entering purchase orders and speaking with select few Kraft customers regarding Stock-Keeping Unit numbers required for delivery. Co-workers at Kraft Canada has been really helpful and was always there to help whenever the month end was hectic. The hardest part of the job was learning the Stock-Keeping Unit numbers, from which warehouse it originated. Also, when special orders needed to be entered it was hard to balance the regular customers and the internal customers. However, I very much enjoyed being with Kraft before the snack division split to become Mondelez. The management as well as the team was well knit and very helpful.
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
Reasonable place to work.
Walkie operator-reach (Current Employee), StoneycreekSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: enjoyable atmosphere
Cons: walkie operators should have wages set at $14.00 to start since their doing the brunt of the work.
Fast pace and resonalble place to work.Employees working there should have first opportunity to train for upcoming positions since they have the experience needed to make operations move at a better pace with less mistakes and more efficient productivity.The majority of people I work with are focused on what their doing and conscious of safety.there is far to much product reaching best before dates within the warehouse or close to it.Someone is sleeping at the wheel costing time,costing product and wasting space that could be better utilised.
fun place to work
Production Worker Mixer &Machine Operator (Former Employee), torontoAugust 20, 2012
Good company free lunch good package good people
Good company to work for, would like to change roles/job title
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free coffee, snacks, good working hours, good training
Cons: not room for advancement, job security.
I enjoy the management team, although the pace at this job is sometimes slow. Would like to be a position where I am taking on more tasks and responsibilities.
Great place to work, until they picked up and moved it all over the country....
Machine Operator / General Labourer (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: great benefits, great pay.....
Great company to work for..... Economic times forced them to relocated the lines elsewhere..
Busy organizational environment
Sales Trainee (Former Employee), Madrid, MDAugust 2, 2012
Pros: good and supportive work environment, social activities, food discounts for employees
Cons: job instability: as one of the 15 trainees, we didn't know if we'll be able to stay in the company after one-year train.
Working in Kraft Foods was a really enriching opportunity both professionally and personally talking. It was a very busy environment, where organization was the main clue to reach company's goals and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities were not the same every day, as taking part of a dynamic team and context, but commun tasks were generating sales reports, assisting the key-accounts team in their commercial presentations
Stable organization to work for
Sales System Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJuly 24, 2012
Stable organization to work for with good senior management
validating deductions, customer supply chain, sales, customers
Deductions Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJune 16, 2012
I had to process customer inquires regarding invoices, deductions, customer category managers, A/R, coding, resolution
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Castlegar, BCApril 26, 2012
Pros: work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons: not enough income to support myself.
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.