Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in Canada

Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCAugust 4, 2015
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
Pros
benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons
no over time
Not bad once you get used to it.
Quality Control/Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 13, 2014
Long, 12-hour, continental shifts do feel like they take up most of your life but it's not a hard job and there's usually enough to do to pass the time fairly quick. Management were always very understanding and kind but the managers for Kelly Services (the temp agency I went through) weren't always coordinated. Easy but repetitive job and not nearly as bad as it first seems.
Pros
paid breaks, accommodating management
Cons
long hours, continental shifts, tiring work
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONFebruary 27, 2013
On a typical day on the job, it's alot of working with tomato's on a product line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was really easy. The hardest part was standing for a long time, which was wasn't too hard. Co-workers were great for assistance in the factory and willing to show directions. Although I was working for the season, I would love to work there again.
Pros
salary
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville, OnJuly 14, 2015
well organized and managed workplace.
Learned about lean manufacturing
Team atmosphere
Clear direction from upper management
Good company to work for, would like to change roles/job title
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2012
I enjoy the management team, although the pace at this job is sometimes slow. Would like to be a position where I am taking on more tasks and responsibilities.
Pros
free coffee, snacks, good working hours, good training
Cons
not room for advancement, job security.
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills OntNovember 20, 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
company store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
year end can get chaotic especially with accruals
Kraft Employment Review
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 12, 2012
A typical day at work would be entering purchase orders and speaking with select few Kraft customers regarding Stock-Keeping Unit numbers required for delivery. Co-workers at Kraft Canada has been really helpful and was always there to help whenever the month end was hectic. The hardest part of the job was learning the Stock-Keeping Unit numbers, from which warehouse it originated. Also, when special orders needed to be entered it was hard to balance the regular customers and the internal customers. However, I very much enjoyed being with Kraft before the snack division split to become Mondelez. The management as well as the team was well knit and very helpful.
Great people and fun company to work for
Senior National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 8, 2015
Lots of room for growth internally. Heavy focus on development of employees and will move you up quick if you work hard and play the game. Can have long hours and heavily process intensive with unneeded complexity
Great people to work with
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people at the office. Friendly dynamic overall.

Company holds accountable with monthly metrics and KPI's
Pros
Meritocracy
Cons
Frugal Budgets
Great working environment
Green Bean Dumper (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONSeptember 29, 2014
good pay and benefits along with a great work team.

Good management and organization from Kraft
productive and learning work experiance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East York, ONJuly 4, 2013
Normally starting and ending the shift on time made me punctual in work and normal daily life.
With working in a team i learnt how to play a part to the best as a team member.
In stressed time with good colleagues it was awesome to overcome the stress.
The hardest part use to be when machine get break down and the assigned production target in lagging behind.
The most enjoyable part in work was to have colleagues which are always at hand to help.
Pros
free lunches, dinners other gift cards
Cons
long hours, noisy.
Fun and accomadating work place
Warehouse/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 5, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Kraft. Although I was hired as part time initially I was often able to work a full 40 hour week.
The pay was very good and the job even helped keep me in shape.
Pros
$$$
Cons
sometimes tough on my back
Enjoyable workplace. Very friendly people.
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONNovember 6, 2013
I enjoyed working at Heinz. It's a clean, friendly environment. Management was very friendly and helpful. The days were busy so the time went by quickly. The hardest part of the job was working outside when it was raqining and chilly. I found the most enjoyable part was learning about production. I enjoyed working in the cook room very much.
Pros
close to home, good pay, clean place to work.
Cons
i didn't really think i encountered any cons while i was there. i enjoyed working there.
Very good place to work and they are very safety concerned
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  InglesideJune 11, 2015
I was in a very specialized position and had certain duties aside from others . A large amount of freedom to work at my own pace and to develop and exchange ideas. They are not very open to new and innovative ideas.
Hardest part was to present ideas in a way that would get action taken on them.
Pros
free coffee
Awesome Culture
Material Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ONMay 14, 2015
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, I will be accountable for the execution of corporate procurement objectives and programs aimed at reducing our cost of goods and improve working capital. Procurement of direct raw materials as well as contracts & services for the organization will be a large component of this position.
Pros
Working aside professionals who really care about you and company
Cons
Contract position
Managing Exec Director calendar and processing rebate payments
Finance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, CanadaDecember 17, 2012
A typical day at work would start off with ensuring my voice message is current. I would review my Director's calendar for any important meetings. Trade and marketing rebate and invoices are processed for payment. I also manage Managers' calendars and co-ordinate their meeting schedules. Daily emails and enquiries are responded to.
Pros
work life balance, flexible work hours and being able to work from home
Kraft Foods/Mondelez
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, OnOctober 23, 2012
The general manager is in over his head which results in a lack of productivity and forced overtime and disgruntaled employees. Excellent shift supervisors who treat everyone with respect. The number of temp staff out number the full timers three to one and job security for the temps does not exist.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
poor leadership at upper levels
Organized
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONDecember 24, 2014
Very well run plant that was organized but shut down due to plant being moved to another country to cut down employee cost. it was a good job but seemed to lay off quite a bit to not allow the worker to receive full pay and health care benefits.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lay offs were on the norm
Enjoy working with different types of personalities.
Journeyman Electrician & Controls (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ONFebruary 1, 2014
Very challenging on start ups in the morning. Learning how to troubleshoot on equipment that is very old up to newer equipment. Management is overstretched. My co-workers can be counted on for support. The hardest part of the job is knowing it's almost over. And the most enjoyable part of the job is the experiences I will take with me.
Pros
close to home
Cons
closing
I love to work with kraft, if they have any vacancy in future
Mixer/ Enrober (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2013
My begining is a typical day at work, i don't know how to pack cookies and crakers in tray, it is very hard to pick up cookies on belt, but after few days it is ok.

I learn many things specially packing, mixing and food environment .
Management is very good.
My co-worker is very helpfull and assist if needed.
To pick up and pack the cookies from belt.
The pay rate and benifit