Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Plant closing
Certified Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ONJune 15, 2014
It's been a good 7 years. It's a shame the plant had to close, I really enjoyed my job. Too bad there was a lot of poor attitudes and most weren't happy with a good paying job. People abused the attendance policy. It is what it is, the plant is closing june 25 and it does not surprise me with the way it was being ran.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
everything else
We work responsibly, during breaks we enjoy talking in the cafeteria
Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2012
Work in a very hot envionment, especially during the summer.
employees are dedicated to their job, and stayed with the company until now. Kraft is closing it's companies in Canada.
Pros
work schedule, benefits, vacation leave, pension
Cons
heat strokes, company closing
great place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONDecember 14, 2015
I was to be hire full time, although my ex- husband would only aloud to work part time.
I worked clean up person and can hopper and my full time job would have been in the warehouse
Pros
1/2lunch
Cons
8hour
Great working environment
Green Bean Dumper (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONSeptember 29, 2014
good pay and benefits along with a great work team.

Good management and organization from Kraft
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 28, 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
ok
packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
nice working environment
helpful people around
handsome benefits/salary
enjoyed working
Great place to work, until they picked up and moved it all over the country....
Machine Operator / General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ONAugust 9, 2012
Great company to work for..... Economic times forced them to relocated the lines elsewhere..
Pros
great benefits, great pay.....
A great place to work
CI Manager/Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Current Employee) –  toronto,onAugust 20, 2015
before the merger of course! have no idea how it would be after that
great people, excellent work life balance. lots of opportunity to grow
Not bad once you get used to it.
Quality Control/Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJune 13, 2014
Long, 12-hour, continental shifts do feel like they take up most of your life but it's not a hard job and there's usually enough to do to pass the time fairly quick. Management were always very understanding and kind but the managers for Kelly Services (the temp agency I went through) weren't always coordinated. Easy but repetitive job and not nearly as bad as it first seems.
Pros
paid breaks, accommodating management
Cons
long hours, continental shifts, tiring work
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills OntNovember 20, 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
company store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
year end can get chaotic especially with accruals
Great people to work with
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people at the office. Friendly dynamic overall.

Company holds accountable with monthly metrics and KPI's
Pros
Meritocracy
Cons
Frugal Budgets
Productive and fun place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville, OnJuly 14, 2015
well organized and managed workplace.
Learned about lean manufacturing
Team atmosphere
Clear direction from upper management
Great people and fun company to work for
Senior National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 8, 2015
Lots of room for growth internally. Heavy focus on development of employees and will move you up quick if you work hard and play the game. Can have long hours and heavily process intensive with unneeded complexity
productive and learning work experiance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East York, ONJuly 4, 2013
Normally starting and ending the shift on time made me punctual in work and normal daily life.
With working in a team i learnt how to play a part to the best as a team member.
In stressed time with good colleagues it was awesome to overcome the stress.
The hardest part use to be when machine get break down and the assigned production target in lagging behind.
The most enjoyable part in work was to have colleagues which are always at hand to help.
Pros
free lunches, dinners other gift cards
Cons
long hours, noisy.
Kraft Employment Review
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 12, 2012
A typical day at work would be entering purchase orders and speaking with select few Kraft customers regarding Stock-Keeping Unit numbers required for delivery. Co-workers at Kraft Canada has been really helpful and was always there to help whenever the month end was hectic. The hardest part of the job was learning the Stock-Keeping Unit numbers, from which warehouse it originated. Also, when special orders needed to be entered it was hard to balance the regular customers and the internal customers. However, I very much enjoyed being with Kraft before the snack division split to become Mondelez. The management as well as the team was well knit and very helpful.
Fun and accomadating work place
Warehouse/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 5, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Kraft. Although I was hired as part time initially I was often able to work a full 40 hour week.
The pay was very good and the job even helped keep me in shape.
Pros
$$$
Cons
sometimes tough on my back
Awesome Culture
Material Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ONMay 14, 2015
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, I will be accountable for the execution of corporate procurement objectives and programs aimed at reducing our cost of goods and improve working capital. Procurement of direct raw materials as well as contracts & services for the organization will be a large component of this position.
Pros
Working aside professionals who really care about you and company
Cons
Contract position
Very good place to work and they are very safety concerned
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  InglesideJune 11, 2015
I was in a very specialized position and had certain duties aside from others . A large amount of freedom to work at my own pace and to develop and exchange ideas. They are not very open to new and innovative ideas.
Hardest part was to present ideas in a way that would get action taken on them.
Pros
free coffee