Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 April 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
Organized
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON24 December 2014
Very well run plant that was organized but shut down due to plant being moved to another country to cut down employee cost. it was a good job but seemed to lay off quite a bit to not allow the worker to receive full pay and health care benefits.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lay offs were on the norm
We work responsibly, during breaks we enjoy talking in the cafeteria
Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2012
Work in a very hot envionment, especially during the summer.
employees are dedicated to their job, and stayed with the company until now. Kraft is closing it's companies in Canada.
Pros
work schedule, benefits, vacation leave, pension
Cons
heat strokes, company closing
Great working environment
Green Bean Dumper (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON29 September 2014
good pay and benefits along with a great work team.

Good management and organization from Kraft
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 March 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
Great place to work, until they picked up and moved it all over the country....
Machine Operator / General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON9 August 2012
Great company to work for..... Economic times forced them to relocated the lines elsewhere..
Pros
great benefits, great pay.....
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, ON4 December 2015
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
Pros
A new beginning
ok
packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2015
nice working environment
helpful people around
handsome benefits/salary
enjoyed working
Not bad once you get used to it.
Quality Control/Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 June 2014
Long, 12-hour, continental shifts do feel like they take up most of your life but it's not a hard job and there's usually enough to do to pass the time fairly quick. Management were always very understanding and kind but the managers for Kelly Services (the temp agency I went through) weren't always coordinated. Easy but repetitive job and not nearly as bad as it first seems.
Pros
Paid breaks, accommodating management
Cons
Long hours, continental shifts, tiring work
Great place to work before it closed
Cook/weigh up (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON20 October 2015
Heinz was a good place to work, management was attentive and listened to our concerns. My co-workers were mostly good people whom i got along with. The hardest part of the job was the weird hours, sometimes i would work all three shifts in one week. The most enjoyable part was the easy going environment and interacting with my co-workers.
Pros
Easy going work environment, good people
Cons
Unstable work hours/shifts
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Excellent Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec12 February 2016
One of the best companies to work for and learn from in the corporate world. A great school of learning with team building and spirit.
My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills Ont20 November 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
Company Store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
Year end can get chaotic especially with Accruals
productive and learning work experiance
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  East York, ON4 July 2013
Normally starting and ending the shift on time made me punctual in work and normal daily life.
With working in a team i learnt how to play a part to the best as a team member.
In stressed time with good colleagues it was awesome to overcome the stress.
The hardest part use to be when machine get break down and the assigned production target in lagging behind.
The most enjoyable part in work was to have colleagues which are always at hand to help.
Pros
free lunches, dinners other gift cards
Cons
long hours, noisy.
Kraft Employment Review
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 October 2012
A typical day at work would be entering purchase orders and speaking with select few Kraft customers regarding Stock-Keeping Unit numbers required for delivery. Co-workers at Kraft Canada has been really helpful and was always there to help whenever the month end was hectic. The hardest part of the job was learning the Stock-Keeping Unit numbers, from which warehouse it originated. Also, when special orders needed to be entered it was hard to balance the regular customers and the internal customers. However, I very much enjoyed being with Kraft before the snack division split to become Mondelez. The management as well as the team was well knit and very helpful.
great place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 December 2015
I was to be hire full time, although my ex- husband would only aloud to work part time.
I worked clean up person and can hopper and my full time job would have been in the warehouse
Pros
1/2lunch
Cons
8hour