Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Very unstable since merger
Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2017
Looking to flush experience and higher salaries with new young inexperience recruits. Not an optimal way to increase profits. No consistency with direction process or strategies, it change on a daily basis. No proper recognition. extremely poor planning with regards to project management. Change management is no existant
Pros
Brand Recognition- strong reputation, good place to gain credibility
Cons
too demanding on employes, unrealistic comitment requirements ---way too many hours with no plans for improvemnt
Environnement de travail super
Opérateur Empaquetage (Current Employee) –  Montréal7 January 2017
Super environnement de travail, respect des normes de production, santé et sécurité des employés respectées.
Colleagues are great! Work well together!
Customer Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2016
My co-workers are great to work with! I get along well with them and we collaborated well in many projects. I truly enjoy the work-life balance they gave us, they allowed us to work from home most of the time.
Overall I would say it was a nice place to work.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON18 December 2016
At times it wasn't the easiest to work there but I am sure that most places are run the same way. I only meant that quite often materials and/or ingredients would run short of a typical product run. We would have to "brite pack" the product into other boxes until the proper boxes were delivered. The same thing would happen when we would run short of ingredients to run a certain product so that run would either be postponed until all ingredients were accounted for or the run would have to be cut short until proper supplies were available. All in all the atmosphere there was upbeat. I did enjoy my job as a machine operator. My co-workers were friendly and easy to talk to and get along with. Management was very friendly, courteous, easy to talk to and they listened to our concerns and when they could they tried to make things easier for us.
Pros
Annual Christmas parties, treats throughout the year, and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
Rework, very, very hot working in certain sections of the production area.
No Com
Supply Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
Great place to learn different jobs. Many opportunities to enhance your experience. Great place for job work/life balance. Lack of moral disappointing
The Enjoyable Part Of The Job
QUALITY WORK (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 October 2016
The enjoyable part of the job was i didnt feel the job bored or its not a hard job because i enjoyed the job.Moreover the colleges were good to me and i have a good working environment. while we are working the supervisors came and whether we are facing any problems or not.
excellent wages
Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  St. Marys, ON30 September 2016
the wages were good, the benefits good. it is a fast paced environment. It has store where you can purchase products by Kraft and Heinz and at very reasonable prices
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
Environnement tres acceptable
Opérateur - Machiniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2016
Environnement acceptable.
Sens de leadership evolutif.
Grande entreprise bien organisee.
on environnement de travail
Opérateur de ligne (Former Employee) –  Mont-royal, QC13 August 2016
Au quotidien je travail a différent département avec des chefs d'équipe nommé capitain qui t'assigne la tache à effectuer pour le shift. Le management est très bien assuré et les collaborateurs sont très courtois.
Difficulté au niveau d'embauche mais très bonne ambiance au travail.
A hard place
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
The job is so hard. its all a physical job where you can hardly get time to breath. This is what you can expect from a general labor job
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 May 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 May 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 April 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
belle cie
Technicien, opérateur de four (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
appris beaucoup sur la confection et d'emballage d'un produit
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 March 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
bonne embiance de travail
Chef de groupe emballage (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 March 2016
J'y ai passé 32 ans que je ne regrette nullement.
J'y ai pris de l'expérience dans plusieurs domaines qui font de moi une personne versatile avec de l’entregent, sociable et débrouillard.
Pros
salaire
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON16 March 2016
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Pros
Money was good
Cons
continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
Très bonnes compagnie
Opérateur de procédé (Former Employee) –  Mont-royal, QC16 March 2016
Prendre soin de lire la liste de production à effectuer communiqué information sur le plan du travail visionné les branchements futur et mettre en place un déroulement efficace pour les recettes. J'ai appris les différents procédés de plusieurs départements qui mon été bénéfique, au niveau de la supervision il m'ont accordé une période d'entraînement qui était dans les normes, pour l'aspect difficile à été les coupures de poste qui a été de combler le temps de ce réajuster , l'aspect agréable le travail d'équipe.
Pros
café gratuit et échantillions de nouveau produits
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval