Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
The Enjoyable Part Of The Job
QUALITY WORK (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 October 2016
The enjoyable part of the job was i didnt feel the job bored or its not a hard job because i enjoyed the job.Moreover the colleges were good to me and i have a good working environment. while we are working the supervisors came and whether we are facing any problems or not.
excellent wages
Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  St. Marys, ON30 September 2016
the wages were good, the benefits good. it is a fast paced environment. It has store where you can purchase products by Kraft and Heinz and at very reasonable prices
No Com
Supply Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
Great place to learn different jobs. Many opportunities to enhance your experience. Great place for job work/life balance. Lack of moral disappointing
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 May 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 April 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
A hard place
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
The job is so hard. its all a physical job where you can hardly get time to breath. This is what you can expect from a general labor job
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON16 March 2016
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Pros
Money was good
Cons
continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 May 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, ON4 December 2015
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
Pros
A new beginning
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 March 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
Great place to work before it closed
Cook/weigh up (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON20 October 2015
Heinz was a good place to work, management was attentive and listened to our concerns. My co-workers were mostly good people whom i got along with. The hardest part of the job was the weird hours, sometimes i would work all three shifts in one week. The most enjoyable part was the easy going environment and interacting with my co-workers.
Pros
Easy going work environment, good people
Cons
Unstable work hours/shifts
Excellent Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec12 February 2016
One of the best companies to work for and learn from in the corporate world. A great school of learning with team building and spirit.
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
great place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 December 2015
I was to be hire full time, although my ex- husband would only aloud to work part time.
I worked clean up person and can hopper and my full time job would have been in the warehouse
Pros
1/2lunch
Cons
8hour
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 November 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Awesome Culture
Material Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON14 May 2015
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, I will be accountable for the execution of corporate procurement objectives and programs aimed at reducing our cost of goods and improve working capital. Procurement of direct raw materials as well as contracts & services for the organization will be a large component of this position.
Pros
Working aside professionals who really care about you and company
Cons
Contract position